Apollo Hospitals IT Trainer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Apollo Hospitals IT Trainer Interview Questions

Interviews at Apollo Hospitals

1 Interview Review

IT Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guwahati (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Apollo Hospitals (Guwahati (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

I received a call on a Friday from the company asking if I was interested for the post of an IT Trainer. After my assertion they asked me to come down to Guwahati the next day for an interview. Since I was from Jorhat and reservations for bus tickets had to be made to travel, I asked if I could come on Monday. They confirmed my interview at 10 in their office in Bhangaghar. On arrival on the appointed day at the given time, I find the office to be empty only being cleaned by a maid. I call up to the same number regarding my appointment for an interview to which I was asked to wait in the reception area which I find after the end of conversation to be closed. The maid opens the library for me to wait there. At about 10:30, the employees start arriving and I was called up to the reception area to wait for the interview at 10:45. At 11:00, the center head calls me in for the interview. During the interview his phone keeps ringing and interrupting every few minutes and after about 15 to 20 minutes, the interview comes to an end. Then the receptionist calls me in and collects my resume and copies of my certificates and after that she informed me that they would forward these to their HR department for evaluation and the rest of the interview would be carried on over the telephone and so I could leave to catch the bus to return home. I never heard from them again.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?   Answer Question
  • What are your strengths and weaknesses?   1 Answer