Apollo International Security Guard Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Apollo International

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Security Guard Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Apollo International.

Interview

Interview is real simple. Catherine the hiring manager just wants to make sure your not a crazy person. Just be honest and speak positive about yourself. This job isn't rocket science so neither is the interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The pay is what they give you.

Other Interview Reviews for Apollo International

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Apollo International (New York, NY).

Interview

Very easy interview. When they call you in make sure you dress in a business attire. Then just be honest and polite. This interview was so easy they would hire anyone. After the interview you will know if you got the job or not.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Apollo International (New York, NY) in December 2011.

Interview

The interview was great they tell you first hand about the company and their history in the business. It's clear when your in security field they require a drug test.

Interview Questions

• None they have a deceitful tacted. They are friendly and easy going so overall the interview was a breeze.   Answer Question

Negotiation

None they offer you flex hours and unfortunately for me i was hired for specific detail and was never assigned to the detail I was hired for and given a lame excuse when i inquired about the assignment.

Anonymous Employee in Billerica, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Apollo International (Billerica, MA) in March 2008.

Interview

Standard fare for interviews. Given the presentation of how great the company is, how much it has grown over the years. Presented a couple of videos regarding the duties of a security guards.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Basic.

Security Guard Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Apollo International in July 2012.

Interview

They called about 2 weeks after I submitted my application. Called and wanted me to come in right away (so very little time to prepare anything). They give you a run down about what you will be doing and don't ask too many questions