App Annie Interview Questions

Updated May 11, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 121 of over 121 interviews

Employee Referral7%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

App Annie

Application

I interviewed at App Annie

Interview

Got a phone call from one of their recruiter, the interview process is like continually waiting for the recruiter to finish his thoughts, and waiting for the recruiter to think about questions on the spot. This reflected poorly on the company's hiring process, but the most funny thing is at the end , the recruiter told me this is just an interview to test the communication skills. Throughout the entire interview, the recruiter seems doesn't really care about it, I am not sure how can this interview can test anyone's communication skills instead of wasting your candidate and your company's time.

Interview Questions
  • How do you do A/B testing?
    1 Answer

App Annie

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at App Annie

Interview

I just want to say the level of slackness of the recruiter, the disorganization of the interview, and the ambiguous definition of their questions make me don't want to work in here. This is not even the first interview. The way this recruiter performed is a total waste of the company's time.

Interview Questions
  • Do you know A/B testing? ( But he really means user testing in general )

App Annie

Application

I interviewed at App Annie

Interview

Mainly asked questions based on experience listed on my resume. Asked deep questions about data structures and algorithms. Asked to write code to describe the solution to a business problem.

Interview Questions
  • how you would filter out DOS requests when monitoring requests to your system

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at App Annie (San Francisco, CA) in Apr 2021

Interview

Very professional process. They do not rush things but they are willing to move quickly as well - so perfect mix. Opportunity to meet with multiple functions and levels in the org. Reasonable workload required for the later stage case study project.

Interview Questions
  • How would you determine the key priorities for your role? How do you approach working cross-functionally? What type of experience do you have working in international markets? What KPIs would you recommend for your role?

App Annie

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at App Annie in Mar 2021

Interview

In terms of actual interviews, I had four; with my report-to-to-be, sales director of the region, regional VP and SVP in Headquarters. Before going forward to VP round, I also needed to submit analytical report on certain data provided, and then prepare the presentation with the access to the data they have. This presentation phase was something I needed to sit down and take some time, but it was also good opportunity to show or self-realize how far I could be with analytical thoughts. In the long run, this would help each party of the candidate and the company to understand the mutual fit. I need to note that the regional team was quite supportive with some mentorship after I was proceeded to VP/SVP round, which helped my consideration to join.

Interview Questions
  • Some general ones such as 'Explain your career summary," or "What is the main reason or motivation you've applied this role/ seeking another opportunities. And there were some like 'What would you do if XX" questions.

App Annie

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at App Annie in Feb 2021

Interview

This was a very long process and took about 9 weeks. Overall the interviews were easy and I had great conversations with everyone. Interviews were confirmed last minute, the role changed a couple times and the recruiter was always slow to reply. Once the final interviews were completed, they asked for references and they were ready to prepare an offer. It took a couple days for me to get references lined up and the recruiter completely ghosted me. He never reached out to my references, who set aside time to talk with him and then I was completely ghosted. It’s been over a month since providing my references and I haven’t heard from the recruiter or even received an automated email letting me know I’m not getting the job. I really hope this isn’t a normal candidate experience.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at App Annie (San Francisco, CA) in Jan 2021

Interview

Recruiter reached out on LinkedIn, a quick call with the Recruiter which was followed by a call with the Hiring Manager, which followed by a 1.5 hours of Technical Coding Interview and 2 30 minute calls with the VP and the Product Manager. Amazing Recruiter and the whole process was smooth and it was the best process I've experienced, people were passionate and recruiter was very interactive, the whole technical interview was very collaborative.

Interview Questions
  • React Component - Heat Map Tell me about a time ... ? Why ... ?
1 person found this interview helpful

App Annie

Application

I interviewed at App Annie

Interview

Applied on Linked and received an email from The Recruiter 10 days later. She asked for my availability, which I had to enter through the link provided. I sent over my availability, and never received a confirmation or interview invite. I even, emailed to follow up to see if she needed additional response. I didn’t get a response back! Pretty rude if you ask me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beijing, Beijing, Beijing

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at App Annie (Beijing, Beijing, Beijing)

Interview

Met with the company at almost the very beginning, the whole process was unstructured but the people are young and friendly. The talk was meandering and didn't lead to much, but I appreciate being given the opportunity

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at App Annie (Vancouver, BC) in Jul 2020

Interview

discussion with HM, another discussion with 2 panels ( 2 people in each panel ) where I was asked a design question or coding for an algorithmic question. all interviewers were very calm and understanding. gave me time to explain my approach. it was a good discussion mode of interviews. sadly, they didn't get back with the feedback - positive or negative --> ghosted me :)

Interview Questions
  • coding question was based on dfs and design question was on a system related to lot of data collection
Viewing 1 - 10 of 121 Interviews