AppDynamics Interview Questions in Bracknell, England | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 12, 2017

4.0

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Con Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bracknell, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AppDynamics (Bracknell, England (UK)) in November 2016.

Interview

A series of informal telephone interviews with managers and department directors followed by a face to face interview. Genuine two way conversation about the company, the role and if/how I would fit.

Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bracknell, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AppDynamics (Bracknell, England (UK)) in October 2016.

Interview

I was first contacted by a recruiter. The first Interview was with the Team Leader and followed by a meeting with the director of Inside Sales and the VP of EMEA.

Interview Questions

• 1) What makes you special?
      2) How do you deal with opposition?
      3) What are you career goals?
      4) Why should we hire you based on the 4 hiring criteria.   1 Answer

AppDynamics Response

Mar 13, 2017 – AppDynamics Representative

Thank you for taking the time to review our interview process here at AppDynamics. Glad to know you had a positive experience throughout and we wish you the best of luck in your job search and future... More

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bracknell, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AppDynamics (Bracknell, England (UK)) in January 2015.

Interview

Challenging process that requires you to think quick and plan thoroughly. Unfortunately it seems decisions are based on more of the old school thinking around sales. This means, even if very proven, that if you don't fit the match, you won't get through. You cannot argue with the success of their sales team, but the arrogance can sometimes blind decision making.

Interview Questions

• You are required to talk about sales process in depth, and know the key steps you must take to increase win rates   1 Answer

AppDynamics Response

Jul 14, 2016 – Social Media and Recruiting Coordinator

We're sorry you feel this way about your onsite interview. We look for specific skill sets and experiences listed in our job descriptions and hire against them as we want to make sure we hire new... More