AppDynamics Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AppDynamics Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions

3.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at AppDynamics (Dallas, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

Everyone I spoke with was incredibly sharp. I was given the opportunity to spend a day in the office and with the team I would be joining. Attended a training session they had in place to get a feel for the learning environment. I couldn't have asked for more transparency throughout the process. It was clear they put a ton of thought into making the right hire.

Interview Questions

• What are the 4 things you think we're looking for in a sales professional?   Answer Question

AppDynamics Response

Sep 10, 2015 – Social Media and Recruiting Coordinator

At AppDynamics, we take the extra step to make sure we are offering the job to the most suitable candidate, in terms of skill and culture fit. We want to be sure that while we are hiring the best... More

Other Interview Reviews for AppDynamics

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at AppDynamics (Plano, TX) in April 2013.

Interview

An outside recruiter found me and started the process. I had a phone interview with a Sales Director on Monday. An in-person interview with both Sales Directors in Dallas (1-on-1s) on Wednesday, and I spoke with the VP of Sales (West) and the Rep for the territory I was interviewing for afterwards on Friday. I was offered the position via email on Saturday.

It was a very straight forward interview process; they didn't really throw any curve-balls, but it was definitely difficult. It's a tech-startup with gobs of potential so they are hiring the best-of-the-best. Be prepared to prove your worth throughout the process. Be confident in yourself and CLOSE HARD at the end of the interview and you should be fine (as long as you're qualified).

Interview Questions

• Name 5 Strengths and why.. Name 5 Weaknesses and why.   1 Answer
    • Why should we hire you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't attempt to negotiate. They were offering a more than adequate base+commission already.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AppDynamics.

Interview

The longest and most unprofessional interview process ever. Took in total 2 month in total to get a 3 minute interview with the Inside Sals VP + was waiting for 3 month to get my flight expenses back (lawyer included)

big difference of who they are and who they pretend to be