AppFolio Client Account Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at AppFolio

2.5

Client Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Barbara, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AppFolio (Santa Barbara, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

I met a recruiter at a carreer fair at my school. They got into contact with me very quickly. I did a phone interview that went smoothly and then was called into their office for a second round interview. Some questions were easier to answer than others, but overall it wasn't bad. They told me I did well and said they would contact me within a week. However, they never did until weeks later.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for AppFolio

Client Account Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AppFolio in May 2010.

Interview

I was reached out to via a recruiter to see if I would be interested in moving to AppFolio from my current position. I met with the CFO, toured the facility and discussed the opportunity at hand. My experience was pretty casual and I wouldn't consider it a formal review.

Interview Questions

• How I could contribute to this new position incorporating my past experience to apply to this very different oppotunity   Answer Question

It was a big change in positions for me from my current employer at the time and I was very happy where I was. The offer was decent and the company looked like a really fun place to work. I wasn't motivated by it to move from where I wast though.