AppFolio Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AppFolio Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at AppFolio

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AppFolio (Richardson, TX) in January 2013.

Interview

Interview with 4 managers. They tell you it has to be unanimous to become hired. Ask you tons of questions sit there and type on their computers like their writing a novel. Then they get together to see if they all agree on you.

Interview Questions

AppFolio Response

Jun 30, 2017

Thank you for taking time to share your experience with us. We value your feedback and will use this information to improve our response time and direct communication in the future.

We are very... More

Other Interview Reviews for AppFolio

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AppFolio in February 2017.

Interview

Had an initial phone screening, then was scheduled for in-person interview. Had an interview with a manager of one department. Was very nice and asked normal questions. Then she went out of the room and a manager of a different department came in. Was nice and asked normal questions. Had the last manager (he was over the other two managers, I believe) come in and start interviewing me. It started out okay, but then he looked at my resume and asked me to tell him what was wrong with it. I honestly couldn't see what was wrong with it (never got complaints before), so I said that it perhaps might be a little too long. He said no and that it was because I hadn't worked for any company for more than a year. You see, I had just graduated from college. I would spend my semesters away from home working a job at the university and would come home for the summer. I also did a few internships. But of course, these were all temporary. I explained this to him, but he brushed me off and didn't seem impressed. By the end of the interview, he seemed quite condescending, and it was a big turnoff since the previous two managers had been very nice.

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AppFolio (Richardson, TX) in June 2018.

Interview

I applied online for AppFolio through Indeed. I received an invitation for a phone interview, and following the phone interview, I had a tour of the office and a 30-minute one-on-one interview with a manager for the Management Contact Center. Following the interview, she said I would receive a call back within three days. I received a call back the same day with an offer for the job and I accepted.