AppFolio Data Migration Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at AppFolio

2.5

Data Migration Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at AppFolio (Richardson, TX) in August 2019.

Interview

Very professional interview process. Two Phone screens with the onboarding manager and director followed by an in-person interview. The team was prepared for me when I arrived on-site. Adequate time with each interviewer to review questions and ask questions regarding the role. Very transparent interview was able to see what I would be doing day 1 and how it involved the bigger picture.

Interview Questions

AppFolio Response

Sep 13, 2019 – Manager, Talent Acquisition

Dear Happy Employee,

We are so thrilled to hear this - these types of reviews keep us smiling. Welcome to the AppFolio team!

Other Interview Reviews for AppFolio

Data Migration Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at AppFolio.

Interview

Very straightforward and enjoyable experience. Nothing too hard, asked about previous experiences and interviewers were very kind. I would recommend the company to others, the workplace was very unique and seemed comfortable.

Interview Questions

• What is the worst thing your employer would say about you at your last job?   Answer Question

AppFolio Response

Sep 13, 2019 – Manager, Talent Acquisition

We are glad to hear that you had a positive experience through the recruiting process and we appreciate that you took the time to share your feedback with us. We truly wish you the best in your job... More