AppFolio Implementation Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AppFolio Implementation Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at AppFolio

3.3

Anonymous Employee in Santa Barbara, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AppFolio (Santa Barbara, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

The process was normal but how they brought me in for the interview was odd. This was back in 2014 so it might be different now. I applied for only one job, but they brought me in to interview for a different position without telling me. The person who emailed me the time and date then did not meet me at the front. They actually told me they had forgotten about the interview. So they threw a random employee into the meeting room with me cause the guy I was supposed to talk with was not there. What do you know, I didn't get that job... I kept applying for the position I wanted and eventually got word from that department. All normal and smooth sailing from there. Guess my negative experience was just department specific.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have with accounting?   1 Answer

Jun 30, 2017

We value your feedback and time - thank you for sharing that with us. We’re normally known to be prepared and ensure your candidate experience goes smoothly, and we regret that we missed the mark. We... More

Other Interview Reviews for AppFolio

Implementation Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AppFolio.

Interview

They make and effort to make it a nice interview process. They are very open and let you observe an employee in action to get a feel for the position. First it was a phone screen which was probably the hardest part, then and interview with 2 managers more of a get to know you kind of thing. The third interview they call you back in to speak with two managers again. The fourth interview is the offer. The only reason I did withdrew is the salary.

Interview Questions

AppFolio Response

Nov 29, 2016 – Manager, Recruiting

Thank you for taking the time to interview with us and share your feedback. We are glad that you felt the interview experience was positive. We wish you the best in your job search and hope you will... More

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AppFolio (Richardson, TX) in December 2015.

Interview

The hiring process was pretty intense. I spoke to a manager first over the phone and then met with 2 others on site. After that I met with that first manager on site the 3rd time and the 4th time I met with an executive in California. I was hired then. The interview was your basic interview behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

AppFolio Response

Dec 8, 2016 – Manager, Recruiting

We appreciate you taking time to review your interview process at AppFolio. Welcome aboard!