AppFolio Onboarding Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AppFolio Onboarding Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at AppFolio

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Santa Barbara, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AppFolio (Santa Barbara, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

Started with a phone interview which went over my basic accomplishment listed on my resume. I received an email asking for me to come in for an in person interview. Meet with VP and several directors over the course of 2-3 hours roughly 1 week later. Interview questions were standard with some, conversational with others. After meeting with the management team I sat in with an employee and did some shoulder surfing to get a sense of what the job entailed. Overall a pleasant experience and not especially difficult.

Interview Questions

• Name a time in which you had to show leadership in a work environment   Answer Question

Negotiation

Salary was positioned as non-negotiable

AppFolio Response

Feb 24, 2017

We are so pleased to hear this - thank you for sharing!

Other Interview Reviews for AppFolio

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Goleta, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at AppFolio (Goleta, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

15 min phone call with the recruiter who then setup a second phone interview with the VP of Customer Experience for that position. I was then informed via email that they decided to go with another candidate who was a referral (probably the guy below me...so, KNOW SOMEONE AT THE COMPANY FIRST!)

Interview Questions

• How much I make at my current job? Why I want to make the job change?   Answer Question

AppFolio Response

Feb 27, 2017

We value your feedback and time - thank you for sharing both with us. We are working with our team to use your feedback to continuously improve our interview experience. We wish you the best in your... More

Anonymous Employee in Goleta, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AppFolio (Goleta, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

This was the best interview process I have ever gone through. Phone interview with the recruiter and then the VP of CS to discuss my work experience. Went to the company for on-site interview with the VP of CS and the CS Manager. Was asked about work history and a few behavioral questions. A couple of days later, I was asked to come in and meet the team. I was interviewed by 3 team members who basically asked the same questions as the VP and Manager. I felt like the Managers were really making an effort to find someone who can do the job and fit in with the team. Everyone was extremely welcoming. They were thorough with their search for the right candidate and but wasn't extra and required an assessment, writing exercise, etc. They stuck to the true definition of "entry level" and instead of being ridiculous and expecting 3-5 yrs of experience, they focused on finding someone who they believed was worth investing in. The VP and the recruiter always responded within a reasonable amount of time.