AppFolio Quality Assurance Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AppFolio Quality Assurance Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at AppFolio

2.7

Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AppFolio in June 2016.

Interview

I applied online on their jobs page, then got scheduled for a phone interview with one of their recruiters. They asked about any projects related to the position and basic personality questions and why I was interested in the position and the company as whole. No technical questions on the phone interview.

Interview Questions

AppFolio Response

Jul 5, 2016 – Director, HR

Thank you for taking the time to provide this valuable feedback regarding your interview experience.

Other Interview Reviews for AppFolio

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Barbara, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AppFolio (Santa Barbara, CA) in June 2019.

Interview

Applied online.
    Received an email about a week after applying to schedule a phone Interview.
    Had a phone interview a couple days later.
    I met the qualifications more than they asked and in 'Nice to Have', I researched so much information and prepared myself to learn everything about the company and products but they didn't ask anything.
    but never heard back. Waste of my time.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume. Tell me about your experience.   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to leave your current position?   1 Answer
    • What are your salary expectations?   1 Answer
    • How did you find out about the job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Barbara, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at AppFolio (Santa Barbara, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

It was a good overall experience. I have to say though, I came in a bit underwhelmed and it was reflected in my responses. It was a bit unnerving when they reviewed me but HR seemed very welcoming and supportive.

Interview Questions

• In between product testing, how would you prepare? What would you do?   Answer Question