AppFolio Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AppFolio Sales Interview Questions

Interviews at AppFolio

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AppFolio (Dallas, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

About a week after submitting my application I received a phone call to schedule a phone interview with their recruiter
The interview was scheduled for the following week, mid-day for 30 minutes

Interview Questions

• He asked what I knew about the company - my current and past jobs - whether their location worked for me
    We discussed where he thought I'd be best suited in the company   Answer Question

Feb 24, 2017

Thank you for taking time to share your experience with us. We hope to cross paths in the future should there be an opportunity that may be a fit. Best of luck to you.

Other Interview Reviews for AppFolio

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at AppFolio in June 2014.

Interview

Management treated me with respect, made me feel welcome and happy to be there. Asked common interview questions, but it was a thorough process. Enjoyed meeting people as I walked in.

Interview Questions

AppFolio Response

Feb 24, 2017

We are so pleased to hear this - thank you for sharing and we hope you've loved AppFolio from day 1!

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at AppFolio.

Interview

Recruiter finds you on LinkedIn, you have a conversation which raises your interest level. You then get scheduled for a Gotomeeting video call, which the manager no shows for the first time, and shows up 10 minutes late the second time.

Interview Questions

• What research did you do on Appfolio prior to our call?   Answer Question
    • What is it that you think sets Appfolio apart from others in the industry?   Answer Question

Feb 26, 2018

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are sorry to hear about your interview situation and will take this feedback to continuously ensure that we are timely with our interviews. If you... More

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AppFolio (Dallas, TX).

Interview

I had a scheduled,
    Phone interview with Tiffany Alexander.
    Tiffany,
    Did not call me at the scheduled time.
    I did receive a voicemail from her later.
    I then received an email from Appfolio, that I was no longer being considered.
    Laughable, keeping your appointments and being on time, should be a foundation.
    Very unprofessional company.

Interview Questions

• No questions, because AppFolio, didn’t call me at the scheduled time.   Answer Question

Sep 17, 2018 – CPO

Thank you for sharing the feedback about the scheduling miss. It sounds like there may have been a disconnect and we would welcome the chance to make it right. Please feel free to reach out to me... More

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AppFolio in August 2015.

Interview

Phone Screen, Two in person interviews and a presentation that involved AppFolio's value prop. Depending on the position there may be a final interview with team leaders and upper management.

Jun 10, 2019 – Manager, Talent Acquisition

We are so pleased to hear this - thank you for sharing and welcome aboard to the AppFolio team!

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AppFolio.

Interview

The interview process was great. Easy to speak to, and were very intriguing, however it is very underpaid in my opinion. The atmosphere of the work place is great. everyone seemed very down to earth.

Low pay

Feb 24, 2017

Thank you for taking time to share your experience with us - we are very pleased that you enjoyed the environment here and got a good vibe. We hope to cross paths in the future should there be an... More

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Barbara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AppFolio (Santa Barbara, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

Over the phone recruiter for half hour, then in person with a manager, then over the phone mock client calls for half hour and finally met with director. The director bowed himself out after about a half hour then brought in a senior team member to do another interview.

Interview Questions

AppFolio Response

Dec 14, 2017

Thank you for taking time to share your experience with us. We hope to cross paths in the future should there be an opportunity that may be a fit. Best of luck in your future endeavors!