AppFolio Website Production Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AppFolio Website Production Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at AppFolio

Website Production Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AppFolio.

Interview

I spoke to all three directors of value-added services, as well as the VP of value added services for the company. One of the directors was my potential manager. I also met a few of the team members that I would be working with. The whole thing took about an hour.

Interview Questions

• What is an example of a time you made a big positive impact?   Answer Question

AppFolio Response

Feb 24, 2017

We are so pleased to hear this - thank you for sharing and welcome aboard to the AppFolio team!

Other Interview Reviews for AppFolio

Website Production Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at AppFolio.

Interview

Took a VERY long time. I had several interviews, one on the phone and one in person with a director, a manager, and a current team member. Everyone was very nice and they showed me around the office. One word of advice: come prepared with questions, do research on the job description and know your areas of strength and weakness, and don't be afraid to ask a current employee about the challenges that they are facing currently in their position.

Interview Questions

• What was a challenging circumstance you've had with a member of your team and how did you resolve the conflict?   Answer Question

AppFolio Response

Sep 13, 2019 – Manager, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for sharing and welcome aboard to the AppFolio team!