AppLabs Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AppLabs Interview Questions

2.7

Senior Finance Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at AppLabs in March 2016.

Interview

Applied through a CSC network contact as I am a CSC employee so I thought I would be a good fit. Phone interview with recruiter, phone interview with hiring manager, panel interview.

This company was bought by CSC. CSC has already injected it with CSC DNA, which is not good. I asked a lot of open ended questions of how it was vs how it is now under CSC. Unfortunately, the employees sitting across from me didn't know what is coming down the pipe at them. They described how they use to make quick decisions, how everybody used to have freedom to exercise judgement. Now, they are busy making processes and policies. Two on the panel seemed more interested in how CSC operated than anything else.

Study CSC's culture if you are thinking about this company. What you see today is not what you will face in 2017 and beyond.

Study the job description and you will see the terms policies and processes you will be establishing. Times are a changing at AppLabs. Sorry but it is going to be painful.

Interview Questions

• Describe your experiences at CSC in terms of creating policies.   Answer Question

SSE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Simi Valley, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AppLabs (Simi Valley, CA) in February 2010.

Interview

Asked few SQL related questions

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AppLabs (New York, NY) in January 2010.

Interview

AppLabs gathers and eliminates many resumes. They conduct phone interviews with down selcted candidates then bring final few in for face to face. I was told that all candidates are given an assignment and then must give a presentation when they come into the office. They try to make a decision one week from interview time.
    For sales position they are interested in your Roledex. In NYC focus was to be insurance vertical.

Interview Questions

• What ten insurance companies in NYC area do you hve contacts with?   1 Answer

Interview

1st round- hr
    2nd round -techinical involving testing questions based on resume( i was asked agile testing, manual and white box testing questions)

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate much financially

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AppLabs (Hyderabad (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

It i a series of level for beginners, written, group discussions, Technical and HR Round. Happy with the interview process and able to complete them all in ONE day and offered immediately but with low packages :). Technical and Group discussion was nice conversation with the tech guys. Happy with the interview process.

Interview Questions

• In all aspects they have covered to see the required skills in an associte   1 Answer

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AppLabs (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2011.

Interview

A GD session followed by technical interview, I had certification in ISTQB so it increased my chances to get selected.

Negotiation

No Negotiations as fresher

IT Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at AppLabs in March 2011.

Interview

Organization has a small presence in UK. It is an indian based firm in Hyderabad.Applabs is now being acquired by CSC.

Interview process : I had 3 telephonic rounds.

Questions were pretty simple and straight forward. It was for a relationship manager. So, they were focussed in people management and stake holder mangaement skills.

Interview Questions

• how do you handle stressful situations?   1 Answer

Performance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AppLabs (Hyderabad (India)) in November 2010.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was quite simple. I had undergone with two types of exam (1. apptitude and analytically exam and other is technical with some java snippets). There was only one round interview with HR that included technical questions also.

Interview Questions

• why are you leaving your previous company?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There no chance for me to negotiate as they offered me good package suitable for my role.

Performance Testing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AppLabs (Hyderabad (India)) in June 2010.

Interview

I had a client interview directly. There was no interview from Applabs technical panel. The client interview was of 2 rounds and was specifically on Loadrunner and performance testing and java programmig and performance monitoring. Then i had a one to one HR round where in the salary negotiation happened and it was not a great experience.

SSE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AppLabs (Hyderabad (India)) in November 2009.

Interview

Interview depends on the Resume. Everything will be covered. Mostly they prefer automation guys.

Interview Questions

• How you will find yourself in the next 2 years if i have given an opportunity in this organisation   Answer Question