AppLovin Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AppLovin Business Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at AppLovin

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AppLovin (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Phone interview scheduled, and was asked a couple of brain teasers. Recruiter was very helpful 1 week later I was scheduled for an one site interview. I met with the entire team (5 people), speaking to each individually along with one of the CEOs for about 30 minutes+. Most of them asked a couple of brain teasers as well as other personality-orientated questions. Process took about 5 hours. Two weeks, they called back in for a "group hangout."

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for AppLovin

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Had one phone interview and all they asked me where a few brainteasers- nothing about my resume or about the company. I thought it was a very immature way to screen candidates. Riddles are proven to be an inaccurate measure of intelligence and problem solving success.

Interview Questions

• What is the degree difference between the minute hand and hour hand on an analog clock at 3:15pm?   1 Answer

AppLovin Response

Sep 17, 2014 – Technical Recruiter

My name is Amery and I'm in charge of talent acquisition efforts at AppLovin. I wanted to personally thank you for taking the time to share your constructive feedback with us. Our team truly values your insight, whether it's positive or negative. My goal is to make every candidate's experience positive regardless of the outcome.

I am very sorry to hear you did not enjoy the process. We will take your comments into consideration as we continue to iterate and move forward. I wish you all the best!

Best Regards,
    Amery

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AppLovin.

Interview

Applied online. A phone screen was scheduled within a week, and was presented as a conversation. Basic logic puzzles and brain teasers were presented. Phone screen lasted about an hour.

Invitation to meet the team scheduled one week later. Parking was easy, and the location is close enough to bart to walk. Dress code for most employees is casual: jeans + nice top/shirt. Met each team member individually; most asked basic logic questions as well as more casual company-fit questions. Interview process took over 5 hours hours. Strong math & logic reasoning, as well as good company culture fit seemed to be main focuses.

Team dinner scheduled several weeks later and an example case study given.

Interview Questions

• How many washing machines are in the United States?   1 Answer