AppLovin Growth Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AppLovin Growth Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at AppLovin

Growth Analyst Interview

Interview

The recruiter calls you and you chat. Then a work-at-home assignment is given. This assignment and the data set they provided had so many typos, errors, and mistakes, that I lost my interests in the company because the company was unable to ask a prompt without making mistakes themselves.

The assignment in itself would have been very easy and simple if you didn't have to decipher and jump through hopes to understand what they are even trying to ask.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for AppLovin

Growth Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AppLovin (Beijing, Beijing (China)) in November 2018.

Interview

I submitted my application for the Growth Analyst position (Beijing, China) back in October, after about A MONTH I received an email that says that AppLovin has decided to move forward with my application for the Analyst, Growth Partnerships role and would like me to complete a short exercise that will give me a better idea of the type of work involved in that position. I completed and submitted my response to the assessment before the deadline; however, after 6 weeks and sending at least 3 emails to AppLovin, I still haven't heard a word from them. I get it, your Talent Acquisition team can be super busy sometimes but it has been freaking 6 weeks ffs. Also, if AppLovin has decided not to move forward with me, at least have the decency to send me an email? This is by far the worst interview experience that I have ever had with a tech company.

Interview Questions

• Two case study problems. Both parts are designed to test your ability to interpret some data as well as your communication skills with clients.   Answer Question

Growth Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AppLovin in July 2016.

Interview

Contacted via Linkedin then got scheulded for multiple interviews, either formal & informal, face-to-face or skype. Been through multiple interviews + 1 send home assignment (simple metrics, sales ideas, retention projection, model assumptions)<-free works? Finally there is a canned reply and silence.

Interview Questions

• Only list a few here:
      [part 1] pretty condescending, searching vulnerabilities
      where did you hear about them (appLovin; pardon?)
      where did you grow up?
      do you have any friends here?
      can you cook or what else can you bring to us?
      what else did you enjoy except cutting people? (despite I was explaining using combinations to prioritise database solutions)
      sarcastically pointed the status of being unemployed and language ability
      ...and others

[part 2]
      p2-a
      where did you hear about Applovin?
      what technologies used in your past projects and percentage of automation achievement?
      p2-b (hardly heard the questions due to background noises)
      do you want to be an entrepreneur?
      where do you see yourself in 3-5 years?
      how can an American company succeed here?   2 Answers