AppNeta Sales Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AppNeta Sales Director Interview Questions

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AppNeta (Boston, MA) in June 2015.

Interview

Shortly after applying for the position, I was contacted by the recruiter to schedule a phone screen which went very well. Once the phone interview was scheduled, it had to be rescheduled twice before the call actually happened. I was told during the phone interview that I would be moving along to an in person interview and the recruiter stated that she would be back in touch. After completing the phone interview, I sent the recruiter a follow up thank you note. I never heard back and followed up two additional times. After never hearing back, I dismissed the opportunity and moved on.

Interview Questions

• How much do you earn, what are your on target earnings and how are you compensated.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for AppNeta

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AppNeta (Boston, MA) in January 2012.

Interview

Parochial at best.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a problem with working from 7 am- 6 pm everyday regardless of performance or productivity?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Get everything in writting and then don't be surprised when everything you have in writing isn't honored.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AppNeta (Boston, MA) in January 2011.

Interview

Thorough process with good follow up, references checking, etc.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Good, professional negotiation but not much room on salary.