AppNexus Interview Questions in Paris | Glassdoor

3.2

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Technical Client Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at AppNexus (Paris (France)) in May 2017.

Interview

I went through the following process:
    -step 0 : first contact with an HR (by phone)
    -step 1 : 3 on site interviews more focused on the technical aspect including previous experience and its technical details
    -step 2 : 1 on site interview with managers, more business focused interview. The goal was to make sure you are able to deal with clients.
    -step 3 : final on site interview with EMEA manager. The goal was to be sure the role fits your expectations and perspectives.

All the people I got to meet were welcoming and I could highlight their start-up culture and flexible opportunities.

I got an offer and I accepted it !

Associate Implentation Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AppNexus (Paris (France)) in March 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter via LinkedIn. We proceeded to a brief phone call to talk about the opportunities at AppNexus and my objectives. A 40min phone interview with a manager followed in the next days in which I was asked about my experiences and we talked about the industry, the company and the job description/requirements.

I was then asked to come to a half-day of interviews at AppNexus in Paris. I had 3 very different physical interviews and 1 video interview. The first one was a classic interview based on my resume and past experiences. The second one was a behavioral interview. The video interview was a high-level technical interview in which I had to use the white board to answer questions about the online advertising industry and how it actually works. The final interview was a problem-solving interview during which I had to solve 3 logic problems and 1 short case problem. I received a feedback after each step by email.

All the interviewers were friendly and nice. The whole process took 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to go above and beyond to achieve something or solve a problem.   Answer Question

Solutions Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at AppNexus (Paris (France)) in February 2016.

Interview

I was recommanded by an employee and postulated online.
    The duration of the all process was about a month+ from the first contact to the offer.
    After 7 interviews (calls, video-calls and in-person), the offer was made very quickly.
    The process was very well organized and managed. I really enjoy to meet the team.

Interview Questions

• Questions were about :
       - Background
       - Personality
       - Job understanding
       - Market   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at AppNexus (Paris (France)) in February 2016.

Interview

I had six interviews with different profiles, two of them via Skype, four of them were person-to-person interviews. They were very well structured interviews, so that made me think that they have prepared them previously. The interviewers had concrete questions to ask me, which helped reaching the information they needed to know about me. Also, they introduced themselves at the beginning, letting me know their role and so helping me to understand how we may work together and which was the most important part of my experience for them.
    I felt really comfortable and I think that´s really important in an interview process.

Interview Questions

• How would you explain what programmatic is to your mother?   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AppNexus (Paris (France)) in January 2016.

Interview

I had one phone call with an account manager. Then, I went to their office in Paris for 4 on-site interviews with people from different teams (Implementation consultant, account management...). The next day, I got a final phone call with a VP. I received a job offer few days after that. The process was very very efficient !

Interview Questions

• What do you know about header bidding ?   1 Answer