Apparatus IT Position Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Apparatus IT Position Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

IT Position Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Apparatus in May 2012.

Interview

I was contacted by an outside recruiter after updating my resume on a job board. After the initial conversation with him I was then forwarded to their internal recruiter to have a phone conversation.

The conversation with her was a basic one to get a feel for if I would be a fit for the company based on resume/personality. I then got scheduled for a face to face. I will state after reading a few other comments here I was a little up in the air on what to expect.

My first face to face was a great experience. As others have said, they do not interview you for a specific position, they try to get a feel for where you would fit. The first people have interviewed a large number of people and it showed they were comfortable interviewing people. I have told others that this is was my favorite interview I have ever had. A couple quirky questions, but it went really well.

The second face to face was with members of one of their teams. To me it felt like they were trying to get a feel to see if I would fit in with the group. The interview went pretty well. No real curves balls, but they were trying to get a feel for what my "passion" was and where I saw myself in my career.

The third face to face did not really go well. It was with another one of the groups and didn't fit my experience level. I believe I was in this interview because I mentioned in the 2nd face to face that down the road I may want to head into this path. This interview was similar to the someone else's where they felt the interviewers were trying to feel out their current work structure. I even had the guy that had his phone go off and he checked it. I knew after this interview I would get an offer.

Overall, I enjoyed the process and they seem like a nice place to work depending on the group. They seem to promote training/certifications as their product is their staff and know they need to make them marketable.
I will mark the interview as average, but all but the last one were very easy.

Interview Questions

• General questions pertaining to the group you were meeting with, nothing difficult if you have the experience.   Answer Question