Appcelerator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Appcelerator Interview Questions

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Appcelerator

Cloud Engineer Interview

Interview

I had one behavioral interview where they wanted to get to know me. Then they gave me one technical interview to test my knowledge. Then they flew me out for a full day of interviews.

Corp Sales Acct Manager (CSAM) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Appcelerator (Sunnyvale, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

Inefficient 5 week long interview process. Personality test, phone interview, in-person interview w/ the sales dir and sales lead, over the phone sales pitch to the sales dir and sales lead, and executive interview w/ VP of Sales, VP of Marketing, VP of Product, and CTO. The next and last interview was supposed to be in person w/ the CEO. I rec'd an email from the external recruiter saying they decided to pass. Are you kidding me? After 5 wks and hours of meeting, they said they're passing w/out any other feedback. Completely unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• The questions were pretty standard: sales quota attainment, what is your 90 day plan, are you a risk-taker (explain), are you adaptable to change, etc... The worst question came from the VP of Marketing - if you were in the marketing dept what would be the best ways to reach developers? I felt like saying "I'm interviewing for the sales role, marketing is your job".   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Appcelerator (New York, NY) in February 2013.

Interview

was given a lot of background on the company by HR, who provided overview of company, website data etc. also did a fair amount of background on glassdoor, plus linkedin for key leadership players a the company. but in the end, it was unclear goals for the company to succeed long term.

Interview Questions

• have you sold in this market before   1 Answer

Pre-Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Appcelerator.

Interview

Interview process incorporated an initial phone interviewed with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had little information from the customer but needed to provide something compelling to the from a sales orientation. How did you proceed and what was the result?   Answer Question