Appco Group Management Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 15, 2017

2.2

44 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Calcutta, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Appco Group (Calcutta, IN) in June 2013.

Interview

Long and filled with lies and false hopes to lure people showing big money in a very short time. They make u write notes like a school kid in the interview.. Explain a lot of money which u never get but actually the boss who is also the person taking ur interview gets..

Interview Questions

• Are u ready for Travelling, this job involves a lot of travelling   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Appco Group

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Appco Group (Coimbatore (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

Interview
    round 1 was the face to face round if get selected than next round would b your written test , aptitude test would be taken after cracking the round 2. last round will be your marketing evaluation ...in which you will be taken to field and will be given a chance to interact with the clients...they will check your presentation skills. Very easy interview anyone can get through it

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Appco Group (Chennai (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied through online.The process took 2 days. It had 4 rounds,

1 Round = written test( some personality Questions and management questions) After that the manager will talk to you about the company and ask some questions).

2 round = Written test (apps and Gk) after that the so called "manager to be"(A person will tell you that he is going to lead a company of his own) will tell about the company and ask questions.

3 round = (*This will humiliating for someone*) They will take you to the nearest location and they will show how to market a product, Then you have to do that, (PS: These are real houses where people see lots of these marketing nonsense and treat you very badly, if you want the job you need to loose your dignity and keep calm).

4th round = Again a written test more like feedback about the humiliating trip you taken before ( after that manager will talk to you about company again if you clear you can join immediately ).

Note: They will recruit BE, B.Tech and MCA people for management work.
    They will tell you they will give your own branch to lead after 12 months of training.( till that you need to knock on someone else door to sell or promote but not sure it is only 12 months maybe your lifetime)

The organization itself doesn't seems to be a company like. It is a small 4 or 5 room Agency like small company placed on some old shopping complex in Chennai.

The people their always shushing the applicants if they talk( Ya like school). I don't think its a good working place for freshers where your career can go down.

Interview Questions

Don't Aim for Salary, This company doesn't provide any incentives or others ,You have to lose your dignity for this job, not a good start for freshers, specially science and engineering students.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vadodara (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Appco Group (Vadodara (India)).

Interview

Don't loose your confidence, you will get it. They will give you some personality check form. On that basis they will shortlist you.
    Don't try to be over smart.
    After that they will take you for door to door selling to check your confidence.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Appco Group (Kolkata (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

1. A small Aptitude test(No Quant or LR, questions to see your point of view about management) and after that a talk with Manager regarding same questions on same day.
    2. On Second day they take you to a tour show what they do and will ask you to do the same. When you return from there, your experience in that tour was asked by the manager.

Interview Questions

• 1. What are the qualities of a manager?
      2. If you are given a team of 20 members how will you manage them?
      These types of questions are asked in the interview.   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Appco Group (Chennai (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

One on one round first then group discussion are for filtering then hr round for formality...overall it's vry easy communication and attitude is oly seen as a quality nothing technical

Interview Questions

• Tel me about yourself wil be asked most of the time followed with questions related to sales and marketing. Also questions abt your knowledge of d company.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Appco Group (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in January 2016.

Interview

there was two round interviews. first round was rather handy questions, including why you apply for appco and they explains about your career pathway. second round you meet with the managers as well as some of the other applicants. we had a group interview. Overall it can be easily applied.

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply for Appco.   1 Answer

Negotiation

make yourself a sociable person. it's what they are looking for.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Appco Group (Hyderabad (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

First there was a written test on general topics.Next round was jam where we have to talk about ourselves and some other topic given by the hr.Then we had a test which is based on aptitude,english and general knowledge.Then we had to go to field along with trainer and they observe our performance and give marks.At least based on all these rounds they will hire you.

Interview Questions

• What are your leadership qualities?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is an observation period for 5 days.then they give u the offer letter

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore (India)

Application

Interview

They had us in groups of 10, and we are asked about are background. the first round was the face to face round if get selected than next round would be your aptitude test. The last round will be your marketing evaluation ...in which you will be taken to field and will be given a chance to interact with the clients...they will check your presentation skills. guys interview is damn easy any class anybody can crack it.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Appco Group (Kolkata (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

I got a call from the HR department and i went for an interview.There was a preliminary screening,followed by a aptitude test.After that there was a one to one session with the business head.On the next day there was the practical assessment,where i had to go through a B2B campaign.Then there was a final round of interview,followed by an induction and finally the offer letter was given to me.