Appeagle Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 2, 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at Appeagle

Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hackensack, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Appeagle (Hackensack, NJ) in May 2017.

Interview

I have to say that this was one of the more pleasurable experiences I have had during the interviewing process. After submitting my resume via Glassdoor I received an email requesting a phone interview. The Director Charmagne who set up the interview wanted to initially have a video call, but my laptop was not having it for someone reason. When we started our call and I was having technical difficulties, she was nice enough to just call me directly. We went through the typical interview process of answering questions about myself and what I am currently involved in, where I want to be, etc. Then we had a very insightful conversation about Appeagle. She told me all about the company, their software, their culture, the position and what they were looking for in a candidate to join their team. My second interview was held in person at Appeagle with Charmagne and the Head of Customer Experience, Mac. We jumped right into the formal interviewing process, and then the second half was spent getting to know me as well as them in hopes that this would be a great fit for the team. I seriously enjoyed every minute of it and walked out feeling like I made a few new friends even if I didn't get the job. The both of them were very thorough and Charmagne promised I would hear back within the next week. She kept to her schedule and I actually received an offer that I gladly accepted. Can't wait to join the team!

Interview Questions

• If we would offer you the job today, what three things could we give you to convince you to take it?   Answer Question

Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hackensack, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Appeagle (Hackensack, NJ) in April 2016.

Interview

Applied through Glassdoor and received an email, after some brief email communication a phone screen was scheduled. After "passing" the phone screen, and in person interview was set up. I received a prompt and timely answer and transparent communication.

Interview Questions

• If I (the company) could promise you three things, what would they be?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hackensack, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Appeagle (Hackensack, NJ) in March 2016.

Interview

I had 1 phone screen and showed up for 1 interview and it went very smoothly. They were prepared to speak to me, on time, and were very open to conversation to get to know me as a developer and as a person. It was an experience unlike any other. I didn't leave feeling uncertain. They were direct and to the point about what they need and how much of an asset I would be to the team. No games.