AppearTV Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AppearTV Interview Questions

Interviews at AppearTV

2.2

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oslo (Norway)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at AppearTV (Oslo (Norway)) in October 2018.

Interview

It was a 3 phase interview. First, phone call by an engineer from Appear. It is not technical, just for quick introduction of both sides. You can tell your expectations and ask your questions. Second, after one week, phone technical interview. A developer asks you technical questions according to the position. After three weeks, they invited me to their office for on site interview. It is a four hour interview. You are meeting with four people from different positions. Language specific questions, design and some qualified code questions they asked. Interviewers were nice. Also, they show you the office.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oslo (Norway)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at AppearTV (Oslo (Norway)) in July 2017.

Interview

two rounds
     first round Skype interview which is more behavioral questions and about your CV
    second round was on Appear TV office HQ. the interview took 4-5 hours. first I mate the product manager and I have visited the office and some of the product of Appear TV. Then I had two interviews with two different project managers. Around 12:00 they invite me lunch at the canteen, after lunch I had the last two interviews.

Interview Questions

• what is IP address
      default getaway
      about IGRP protocol
       c++ questions about template, friend class, override   1 Answer

Senior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oslo (Norway)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AppearTV (Oslo (Norway)) in January 2019.

Interview

Skype video call after applied online in LinkedIn, first rounds was just general interview. He was asking about Introduction, my roles and responsibilities in current project, what are all the factors for quality code.

Marketing and Communication Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oslo (Norway)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AppearTV (Oslo (Norway)) in March 2015.

Interview

Interview with three employees separately: CEO, CTO and Legal Manager. They had about 30 questions each, and many of them were the same. Lots of clichè questions. Some really weird questions. I wonder what the puropse of these questions were. And did they even listen to my answers, or were they focus on getting through their questionnaire?