Appirio Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Account Executive

Appirio Account Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at Appirio

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Appirio in January 2017.

Interview

Recruiter reached out to me after speaking with me over a year ago. After talking a couple of times I we setup a call with the VP of Sales. We spoke for 45 minutes and I believe we both realized it wasn't a right fit. It was quick and easy and took less than a week. I

Interview Questions

Appirio Response

Feb 1, 2017 – Sr. Manager, Global Recruiting

Thank you for providing your feedback from interviewing with Appirio for an Account Executive opportunity! We take your feedback very seriously as we strive to provide an excellent experience for all those that interview with our team . Please do not hesitate to reach out to me, Kristin Langlois, Sr. Global Recruiting Manager, at klanglois@appirio.com to provide additional feedback and suggestions. Thank you!

Other Interview Reviews for Appirio

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shelton, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Appirio (Shelton, CT) in November 2012.

Interview

Too many levels, same questions answered 10 different ways to simply vet a candidate across many hiring personalities - group presentation was fine but I thought the company had an expectation of more subject matter expertise in particular areas that I needed to ramp up on - it was OK to say, "I will get back to you" rather than make-up responses (they may not have thought that...).

Interview Questions

• Work from habits and do I see myself productive   1 Answer

Appirio Response

Mar 29, 2016 – Manager, US Recruiting

Thank you for providing your feedback from interviewing with Appirio! We take your feedback very seriously as we strive to provide an excellent experience for all those that interview with our team. We are in the process of implementing a new process that will streamline the process and provide more structure and keep from repetitive steps and questions. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me, Kristin Langlois, US Recruiting Manager, at klanglois@appirio.com to provide additional feedback and suggestions. Thank you!