Appirio Salesforce.com Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Appirio Salesforce.com Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Appirio

3.2

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Appirio (Indianapolis, IN) in September 2014.

Interview

I waited 2 months to write this!!!!!!

I started the interview process back towards the late fall time of last year of 2014. I went through the 12 interview process with Appirio and did some challenge questions. I did enjoy the interview with each individual at Appirio. The process took a bit longer for myself do to the fact that the holiday season and people we not available.

After the long interview process, before Christmas the HR called up and told me that will offer me the position and once they get all the required signatures they will follow up with me.

Just after the holiday break they sent me an offer sheet. I signed the offer sheet and sent it back and discussed the roll on date to Appirio. Then I notified the current company I would be resigning and moving on to other adventures. 2 days later, Appirio rescinded the offer due to Org restructure. HR did not return any calls to discuss other avenues with Appirio.

Now I had go back and beg for my position.

Interview Questions

• SalesForce and Consulting related questions   1 Answer

Appirio Response

Mar 27, 2015 – Recruiting Manager

Please feel free to reach out to me directly - Julie Barker, jbarker@appiro.com. We appreciate your feedback but would like to understand your experience further. Thank you.

Other Interview Reviews for Appirio

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Appirio (San Francisco, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

The interview process is extremely long and detailed. It took almost 2 months. They really like to vet the applicants because it's not only about domain knowledge but about culture fit as well since there is a strong sense of community at Appirio.

Salesforce.com Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Appirio.

Interview

Phone Inteview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Appirio (Indianapolis, IN) in October 2013.

Interview

Long process. Multiple telephonic interviews. Then in person interview at Indianapolis (travel for interview). 4 rounds of interviews were conducted at Indianapolis main office. Interviewers were well mannered and kept at ease

Interview Questions

• Mostly non technical and about past experience, past projects. Issues faced on project? how they were resolved? etc   Answer Question

Salesforce.com Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Appirio (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

Appirio came to our campus for recruitment . Only first round took place at our campus later rounds were conducted at Appirio India office
    First Round : Coding (Topcoder)
    Second Round : Group Discussion( Topic : Pink vs Blue)
    Third Round : Technical Interview ( Interviewer asked Which is your fav subject . Since I Pick DS he asked things related to it)
    Fourth Round : HR Interview ( Focus on knowing what you know about appirio , why you want to join appirio and all )
    Fifth Round : Managerial Interview( Toughest of all round !! Interviewer asked everything from techincal to Extra Curricular Activites . Even asked to write a code .)

Interview Questions

Appirio Response

Sep 28, 2017 – Manager -Recruitment

Thank you for providing your feedback regarding your interview process with Appirio. It is great that you had a positive experience and that you felt the process was efficient and pleasant. We strive... More