Appirio Workday Ascend Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Appirio Workday Ascend Interview Questions

Interviews at Appirio

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Appirio (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in February 2018.

Interview

First round was technical Round in which they asked basics of your resume.
2nd was cultural round they call it as but same questions and they even don't know what they are looking for as they don't want technically good people.They were selecting guys with no Computer Science background.
Process was really hectic as 3 rounds took whole day.Employee references were getting huge benifits.Bad experience as there was no transparency.Some guys interview process just took 2 hours while others waited whole day,that is what bad management is all about.BAD Experience

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
    Explain project done in academics.   Answer Question

Appirio Response

Feb 12, 2018 – Recruiter

Dear Candidate,

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us about your interview experience at Appirio.
I am sorry that you did not have a pleasant experience during the process.

We typically... More

Other Interview Reviews for Appirio

Application

Interview

I applied online through LinkedIn for the interview. Got a call from the HR soon regarding the interview. Since I had attended an interview earlier, I knew about the 4 round that was to be conducted that day.

I cleared the first round but could not clear the second. I hope it was not my day so I couldn't clear the 2nd round.

I was really impressed by the feedback given by the HR personally to each candidate who was selected or not for the next round. I think most of the companies don't even bother about giving a feedback at all. Keep up the good work HRs. Looking forward to new opportunities.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Appirio (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in August 2018.

Interview

Overall experience was very bad. If you are calling people at 9 am so start the process on time.
    Let the candidate answer the question first properly before asking another question.

***Suggestion for others if you were called on a given time so please go late by 1 or 1:30 hour late as there is no value for the time in the company.

Advice to the company if you are not interested to select anyone so don't waste our time by inviting us to your so called Drive.
    Respect people that they came that far for interview not to waste their time.

My interview schedule on 4th Aug 2018 at 9 am.I reached around 8:45 am and entered inside the company.We send to first floor and asked to wait, after some time they called us to come up with our resume a photo attached on it and fill a form.

There were three rounds:
      - Competency Discussion
      - Cultural Discussion
      - Hiring Manager Discussion

After this process just waiting for the interview to get start but it starts around 10:45 am
    My turn came around 11:30 am. Entered in the room there were two people to take the first round of your interview that was technical round.

They started asking about why do you wanna work on Workday where all work is about configuration nothing related to development. and said there we just need your logical skills only. They started asking questions if you start reply another guy ask a new question and they will make you just confused.

Interview Questions

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Appirio (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in August 2018.

Interview

Worst experience.
    If someone wants to waste his/her time and whole day then it's the best place for that .

After giving one technical round they took another technical round and the person was like he mugged up all the questions and was just their to pull your leg and to waste time .
    They truly don't deserve good candidates .
    So please think twice before going there for an interview.

Moreover for Company - We are not hungry for your cafe's food. We come to give interview and our best so "Give Respect" to the candidates. Even its a No, Communicate it properly to the candidate.