Apple Interview Questions in Annapolis, MD | Glassdoor

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Annapolis, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Apple (Annapolis, MD).

Interview

I started the interview process in january and it went on through march to april. It took them as long as 2 weeks between interviews to schedule another interview. I was interviewing for an entry level position and had to meet with everyone from the lowest manager to the district manager. Each interview I would be told that I did great, they loved me and that I should hear back within 2 days. That was never the case. All of the managers asked the same questions and never had my resume or wrote anything down for the next person. I found the whole process to be unorganized and inefficient.

Interview Questions

• They were all the basic interview questions you hear all the time   Answer Question

Based on the process I found the store to be ineffectively run. If someone says they'll call you in 2 days and it takes 2 weeks, well that's not someone I want to work for.

Mac Specialist (Apple Store) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Annapolis, MD

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Apple (Annapolis, MD) in July 2010.

Interview

You begin with a 'hiring seminar' or 'hiring event' that will showcase your ability to think on your feet and work well with others. If you progress to the next round you will meet with a manager in a panel interview with 5-6 other people. From there you will meet with the store leader one on one and finally meet with the regional manager mostly in a very group (at least that is what I did).

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for apple?   1 Answer