Apple Apple At Home Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Apple Apple At Home Advisor Interview Questions

Updated Mar 2, 2017

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Apple (Tucson, AZ) in January 2017.

Interview

Apple will arrange a call, give you about a 15 minute feeler questionnaire, then go ahead and let you know by the end of the week what they will do. I interviewed with them and got through the second round of interviews before they said they would be looking different places. All in all very corporate interview process with multiple rounds.

Interview Questions

• How much on phone customer support experience you have.   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Apple

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Apple (Atlanta, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

Applied online and briefly spoke to an agent over the phone. She emailed me to set up a FaceTime interview. The interviewer asked questions on how I would handle a call. He threw me situations and I had to respond with questions I would ask to figure out what is wrong. Went pretty well. I received an email asking me to finish my online profile. I think I took too long to fill it out (I needed references) because I eventually got the denial email.

Interview Questions

• If someone called you and they seemed to be frustrated, how would you handle it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apple (New York, NY).

Interview

Interviewing process took several months

First was a 5 minute phone call after submitting application online asking what is apple about and what I thought the job is about

The next was an hour long interview over Skype or Facetime with personal questions along with troubleshooting skills and roleplaying a call

Anonymous Employee in Elk Grove, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 11+ months. I interviewed at Apple (Elk Grove, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Took nine to ten month to get hired on. Two interviews and simple basic question of tech. They email to set up a interview, meet up for first interview then if success go onto a second interview through facefime for personality and knowledge of tech support. If success then you get the job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for apple?   2 Answers

Negotiation

Non negotiable

Apple At Home Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Apple.

Interview

The interview consisted of an initial phone call which was an on-the-spot interview with some role-playing questions involved. Then there were 3 more scheduled webcam interviews with more of the same, including a chat simulation (since I was interviewing for a chat position).

The interviews took place from March through May, and the job began on June 30th.

Interview Questions

• Remember that whatever questions they ask, they are simply looking for how you approach the questions, not the technical answers to the questions.   Answer Question

Apple At Home Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Apple.

Interview

One of the best experiences ever! Make sure you be uniquely you and pleasurable. They look for that more than product knowledge. The interview is done via video conference and represents the hiring process of tomorrow. I will say it is very easy to forget you are in the throws of an interview and chatting it up with a new friend you are excited to learn more about.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a customer who has never owned an iPhone and looking for classes?   2 Answers

Negotiation

Not really a negotiation.

Apple At Home Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Apple in May 2016.

Interview

I applied online and received an email a week or so later asking to set up a phone interview. Had a phone interview that lasted about 20 minutes. The recruiter passed me on to have a video interview 2 weeks later. Had that interview a week ago and they said I should hear back in 2 weeks. So i'm anxiously waiting to find out if I receive an offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult customer?   Answer Question

Apple At Home Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Apple in June 2016.

Interview

The interview process took a whole month. By the 3rd one I wasn't even interested anymore because it had taken so many mountain climbing to get to that point. I had to do an in-person and 2 webcam interviews. It was 3 interviews in total. At least for me. I've had coworkers tell horror stories about them having to do up to 5 interviews. At the end of my 2nd interview I'd think it would be my last one then they'd say "well you will hear from so & so for your 3rd interview if you are accepted for the position".

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had to deal with an irate customer? What was the outcome of the situation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Greensboro, NC) in April 2016.

Interview

Very long interview process, had to go through 3 as well as I had to goto an employers house to show that I was who said I was. Long, tedious, hard.

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Palo Alto, CA).

Interview

This was a fairly basic interview. It started with an application that I sent in through the Apple Jobs website. About a week later, I received an email from a recruiter at Apple, asking to set-up an initial phone conversation. We had the phone "interview" a couple of days later. A day after that initial phone interview, I was sent another email requesting an interview with a Tier 2 recruiter through an online service that they use called "Hirevue." This video interview lasted for about 30 minutes or so. About a week after that interview, I was contacted by the same recruiter and was invited to have an interview with a Hiring Manager for the program. The next week, I had an interview with the Hiring Manager.

Everybody that I encountered throughout the entire process was extremely nice and professional. They knew what they were looking for and what they were doing.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Apple?

What kind of experience do you have with resolving customer service issues?

What type of technical experience do you have?

*During Roleplay*

A customer had their phone connected to a wireless speaker. Now, it will not connect. How would you resolve this situation?

A customer is having trouble connecting their computer to the internet. How would you resolve this situation?
      Answer Question