Apple Apple At Home Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Apple Apple At Home Advisor Interview Questions

Interviews at Apple

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Apple (Austin, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

It was an interview over the phone, which then moved on to an interview over skype. They gave basic information about the role and what I was expected to do, and then they asked me questions about myself.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in working for Apple?   3 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Apple

Apple At Home Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Apple in March 2017.

Interview

Asked a lot of troubleshooting questions and how much you know about Apple products. Role-play scenario about someone having issues with their iphone. How would you troubleshoot an external monitor?

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Apple (Atlanta, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied via Apple website, had preliminary interview with HR, 2nd interview with Supervisor, 3rd interview with Area Manager. I was contacted by the supervisor and offered the position. I had to complete a background check and verify my identity before I was hired.

Interview Questions

• How to put the customer 1st   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Dallas, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

Phone interview, Face Time interview, Face Time interview with a random manager. This took anywhere from 10 minutes to 1 hour. You get a call from screener that ask you several questions to see if you are right for the job you applied for.

Interview Questions

• What would you do when a mad customer calls in and phone will not work. How do you fix a email that is not sending to your phone.   2 Answers

Apple At Home Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apple in March 2013.

Interview

i applied online and spoke with a recruiter over the phone. After passing the phone screen, there were two additional interviews via FaceTime. The first interview was about customer service experience, and some technical questions. The third interview was with a hiring manager. In both of the interviews, there are different customer call scenarios.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Apple (Tucson, AZ) in January 2017.

Interview

Apple will arrange a call, give you about a 15 minute feeler questionnaire, then go ahead and let you know by the end of the week what they will do. I interviewed with them and got through the second round of interviews before they said they would be looking different places. All in all very corporate interview process with multiple rounds.

Interview Questions

• How much on phone customer support experience you have.   3 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Apple (Sacramento, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

We scheduled a phone interview and talked for about half an hour covering multiple topics and did some amount of role playing. Overall it went ok but they did not end up hiring me.

Interview Questions

• How I would handle a situation with an angry/upset customer.   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Colorado Springs, CO) in June 2015.

Interview

Thorough 3-stage interview, enjoyable but a little stressful. They weren't necessarily looking for excellence in what one would assume would be necessary for the job; they were looking for bonafide good people with good people skills. I loved the questions and felt comfortable answering them. Great company. They're always refining their process of acquiring new talent.

Interview Questions

• What is an example of a technical situation that you handled, and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Apple (Atlanta, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

Applied online and briefly spoke to an agent over the phone. She emailed me to set up a FaceTime interview. The interviewer asked questions on how I would handle a call. He threw me situations and I had to respond with questions I would ask to figure out what is wrong. Went pretty well. I received an email asking me to finish my online profile. I think I took too long to fill it out (I needed references) because I eventually got the denial email.

Interview Questions

• If someone called you and they seemed to be frustrated, how would you handle it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Tempe, AZ) in April 2015.

Interview

FaceTime interviews
    2-4 week process
    Testing your ability to handle difficult customers
    Very nice recruiting officers. Looking to help college students specifically
    High GPA will influence your chance of getting an offer quite a bit

Interview Questions

• Describe how you would handle a situation where someone has lost content on their apple decive   1 Answer