Apple Apple Solutions Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Aug 30, 2015

3.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duluth, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Apple (Duluth, MN) in February 2012.

Interview

Overall Apple is known to take a very long time in their hiring process so just hang tight, and be prepared to do that for a while. They take forever to figure out who they want to hire, which is the waiting game, but once they decide its like a rocket took off. They go hyper speed in getting you trained and into the position as fast as possible, so also be prepaid for that. They generally are looking for someone who is passionate about their products, not just some genius who likes to use them. They are about people first, and then product knowledge, etc. They want good people because good people cannot be taught, but skills on the other hand can be so keep that in mind. You might know it all and have every qualification out there, but to Apple that doesn't matter, because who likes to work with someone difficult, know-it-all, nonbeliever, or so forth. Keep your head held high and don't ever give up, my biggest piece of advice is to be PERSISTENT!!! That advice is not just for this job but for all of them. If you were the boss and you had to choose between two people, one of which had been showing much more interest in the position (persistence), you would most likely choose that person over the other. So be persistent and good luck!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time in your life where you struggled or were unable to do something, and what did you do about it?   Answer Question
  • Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Apple

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Apple (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2011.

Interview

The Interview Process Is Dragged Out Into Three Interviews. You Do Not Just Get Asked The Typical Situational Types Of Questions. They Definitely Do Ask Many Out Of The Box Type Questions. It Is A Long Background Check Process. They Want You To Basically Conform To Their Way Of Thinking.

Interview Questions

• What traits and skills make you a valuable candidate for Apple to hire?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Long and drawn out.

Apple Solutions Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Apple in December 2014.

Interview

It's a five-part interview. A call, a meeting face-to-face with an Apple-partner, a video screening with 3 questions (HireVue), a face-to-face meeting with someone from Apple and a meeting with a group of workers and competition. You are expected to give a good commercial presentation. I am at interview five now. Fingers crossed! Also, I am impressed with the way the recruiters and Apple communicate with the candidate. The don't make it an exam in the first interviews and they always let you know where it is heading. They understand you are human (one way or another :-))

Interview Questions

• There are no easy or difficult questions, because they are constructed (mostly) to find out how your personality is. Some may call that hard where others find it quite easy.   1 Answer

Apple Solution Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 9+ months. I interviewed at Apple (Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)) in January 2014.

Interview

I have received a phone call from the interviewer, and asked; if he could set up a quick phone interview and of course the phone interview was sat at it's time. Afterwords, he sent me an email to set a skype interview with three other managers from different division's, and I was ok with that. They will try to act cool on you and show you how smart they are, ignore them, and believe in your self and you be fine, have the right tone while answering their questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your self?   1 Answer
    • How could you stay with us for the next ten years?   1 Answer

Apple Solutions Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Apple in February 2012.

Interview

I interviewed with many different people. On the phone, on FaceTime or Skype and in person. They are not looking for people with crazy long experience with their products. They are looking for people who can connect with almost anyone. The interview process can be a long one as Apple isn't in the habit of hiring just because they have a position open. They are looking for the right person and are willing to wait

Interview Questions

• They asked me how I would go about influencing a retail general manager to sell more apple products   1 Answer

Apple Solution Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (New Delhi (India)) in October 2011.

Interview

Great approach , takes time but gets the best for the company

Interview Questions

• were do u see urself after 5 years   18 Answers