Apple Apple Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Apple Apple Specialist Interview Questions

Updated Nov 24, 2016

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Apple (Costa Mesa, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Great experience for a group interview. Hiring manager was very professional and open. Let other speak and was intrigued when certain questions were asked. When applying remember to follow the instructions, at my event , i was the only one who actually listen and filled out the correct form.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Apple

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Apple (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

Brief, Fun, Inspiring, Asked questions, wanted to know about all of my experience. Very nice people and I think it will be a great place to work if hired. Some lengthy process and they asked all kinds of questions about what I do experience in working in various types of situations and how I would handle various customer situations. overall not a bad experience. I would highly recommend this company to anyone out there looking for this type of work.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your past experience in working from home?   Answer Question

I found another job that paid more

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Apple (Boca Raton, FL) in July 2010.

Interview

Applied at apple.com and was sent an email asking me for an initial interview. the first interview went well and they emailed me that day asking if i could come for a second interview the next day. that interview went well too and i received a phone call asking if i could come for a third and final interview with the store leader monday, i dont know what to expect from the final interview but i hope i get the job!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Apple (Fort Worth, TX) in May 2010.

Interview

I went into the store to follow up after submitting an application online. The manager spoke with me and offered a time slot for an interview...it was a group interview, open and laid back. two days later i got the "email", which means "thank you but no thank you" its cool though !! still love apple !! apparently, they didn't see me as a member of their culture. would have been a great job while schoolin' !!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2010.

Interview

I went to an Apple group interview with like 20 people. They asked us a bunch of questions and had us do simulated sales pitches. Then I had two 1 on 1 interviews where they asked the typical interview questions. I was e-mailed and told I was not selected.

Interview Questions

• What is an example of a time when you achieved a goal?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Apple (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2009.

Interview

Was called in for interview within 2 days after online application. Was instructed to go to the Apple store in Pasadena on a Sunday @ 7pm. 20 applicants attended with two managers doing company orientation. They asked us to introduce the person next to us then followed by group product presentation. The managers informed us that they are looking for applicants who will fit the 'Apple culture' meaning hip, friendly and will make customers comfortable upon entering the store. Should be able to present products in a non-intimidating way - in short laymen terms. Afterward, we were asked to fill in an information sheet which includes T-shirt size and hours of availability. The presentation was fun but nerve wracking at the same time because the managers are doing score sheets and you can see their facial expressions when you did a good job or you suck. The process went on for 2 hours - I was tired and hungry after LOL

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Apple (Indianapolis, IN) in August 2009.

Interview

The interview only lasted about 10 minutes. The drive was an hour....

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a situation with a customer in which the customer was very unhappy.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wellington, FL

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Apple (Wellington, FL) in May 2009.

Interview

filled out application online got a call about 7pm that night for a interview the next day hopefully it will go well

Apple Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Apple in February 2016.

Interview

The hiring process was very informal involving group interviews of about 15 people including activities such as introducing each other, watching Apple's propaganda videos and answering questions as well as group interviews where you pass the iPad around answering the presented question and group role playing games. The questions were very general while also being a test to see your interpersonal skills.

The interview process was rather subjective as the recruiters took no effort in writing down observation notes and provided no feedback during the recruitment process. It was evident towards the end who they favoured most as they would always pick on the same people.

Apple Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grays, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Apple (Grays, England (UK)) in August 2015.

Interview

Hiring Event, Group Face To Face Interview, Another Group Face to Face interview, Sign off for job. Good hiring process with clear structure and rapid, didn't have to wait for emails and got decisions for acceptance to next stage around 1 day after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Name one moment in your life that defined you and why?   1 Answer