Apple Apple Store Leader Program Interview Questions

Updated Jan 24, 2019

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Apple

2.8
HardAverageEasy
Found 32 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (São Paulo, São Paulo)

Interview

Primeiro que a Apple demora muito pra te chamar pra trabalhar, o motivo nunca iremos saber infelizmente, o RH me deixou insatisfatório, esperava mais bem mais...

Interview Questions
  • 1 -Por quê você quer trabalhar na Apple ? 2 -Por quê devemos te contratar ?
    1 Answer
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Australia
Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Apple (Australia) in May 2018

Interview

I put in a relatively short application on their website around late March. Answered a few questions, attached my resume, and I think my transcript. I'm fairly sure there wasn't a time frame on when they'd get back to me. I knew they'd email if I was selected to advance and that the position starts in September this year. I actually assumed that I just wasn't selected after a while. However, I got an email from an Apple recruiting rep around the 20th of May. Asking what I assume the short phone call used to be for. Clarifying my availability, rights to work, any time off requests for the next 12 months, preferred location, if I'd previously worked at or been interviewed by Apple, and confirming my university, degree and graduation date. My one suggestion for this is specify when your final exams/results are due. My actual graduation ceremony is going to be in October (after September), but my final exams and results will be out in June (before September). After clarifying that I was straight onto the phone interviews. I had to RSVP and choose a time online for that or the next week. or next week. The interviews were for 30 minutes (mine went a little over). I thought it went quite well - it was a one on one interview with the same recruitment rep who I'd been emailing. She asked pretty standard interview questions - how have you overcome challenges at work, customer service experience, why you want to work for Apple, management experience etc. The only other thing was asking what Apple products I had. My interview was on the Thursday and I was told that I'd hear by the end of next week whether I was successful or not. The rep called me the next Thursday with news that I'd made it to the final interviews/group interviews. I'm yet to attend (it's later this month), but they're actually flying me down and paying for the expenses like my accommodation. The RSVP for the day only gave one choice with 5 spots. I'm not sure yet if that means that it's down to 5 people in my nominated city or they've just chosen the day for each of us and we can accept or decline. The actual process from the first email from them until being notified of getting to the final stage has taken under 3 weeks. Since I put the application in, it's more like 2 and a half months. Compared to other graduate programs I've applied to - this process was much easier considering there were no aptitude or personality tests. Found the other information here pretty helpful for the process so I figured I'd contribute one since there's few Australian contributions. I'll try to remember to update this with how the final stage goes.

Interview Questions
  • Nothing asked was particularly difficult or totally unexpected. There were no technical questions, and the only thing I'd suggest checking you know is your GPA and specifics about when you can potentially give notice to work. **I'll try to remember to update after the final stage.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Columbus, OH) in Apr 2016

Interview

I had an initial phone screen, which in total was a 15 minute conversation. Then a 20 minute phone interview, mainly asking where you would like to be located and conversing about the position a little more in-depth. Later that week I was invited to the Apple Hiring Event. There were about 20 of us. This consisted of a store tour, two group presentations, and one-on-one interviews. Still waiting to hear back, and they will let you know regardless of receiving an offer or not.

Interview Questions
  • What is your greatest accomplishment?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (United States) in Feb 2016

Interview

One month ago I got a invitation from Apple to join the ASLP. Then I had a qualified phone interview. Its just talking about something very simple not too much questions. Second interview is also a phone interview which basically have three questions and I am still waiting the feedback form apple.

Interview Questions
  • Please give me an example when you get feedback from your customers and how you deal with that?
  • Please give me an example to show how you solve a difficult problem during your work?
  • Please give an example to illustrate how you gonna deal with a problem when the deadline is coming and there are some changes in the project?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Apple (Hong Kong) in Jan 2016

Interview

It is definitely easier than many other management trainee interviews in Hong Kong. No aptitude/ knowledge tests whatsoever. Was told that there are 3-4 rounds in totals. Round 1 was just phone interview by HR recruiters in English. Round 2 was a 1-hour group interview at Apple's office in Causeway bay, spent half of the time introducing ourselves, and we were then asked to prepare for a presentation in a group. The recruiter monitored the entire discussion process (in English) and we had 5 minutes to present our ideas, followed up by individual questions directed to each of us. Still waiting for the potential 3rd round call

Interview Questions
Apple
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Apple (Hong Kong)

Interview

A 15-20 mins phone interview in the first round. It was all about asking your background information, like introducing yourself and asking you some follow up questions based on your answers and CV. If you are selected, you will be invited to attend the second round group interview.

Interview Questions
Apple
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belgium
Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Belgium) in Aug 2015

Interview

Submitted cover letter and resume through website. Received two phone calls for interviews over the phone. Interview was both in local language as in English. General check of resume and personality related questions.

Interview Questions
  • Situations where you needed to display leadership?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canada
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Canada)

Interview

phone interview for 30 mins, one day on site interview in another city. did not get the offer, without any explanation or feedback. Very competitive. Every interviewer was nice and helpful, typical apple environment, relaxed and friendly.

Interview Questions
Apple
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barcelona
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Apple (Barcelona) in Jun 2015

Interview

i applied through university and got an interview call. The interviewer was nice and friendly italian woman . She later sent me a mail to fill the application online along with my geographic preferences for the job . However i never heard back from them.

Interview Questions
  • what makes apple different describe an incident where you led a team and failed what makes you believe that you are a good fit for the program
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Apple (Santa Monica, CA) in May 2015

Interview

It was a pleasant and unique experience unlike other traditional interviewing processes. There were around 40 candidates in total. We started in the morning and the first two stages end around noon then we had interviews in the afternoon. The whole hiring process includes store tours, group projects and interviews.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you only had a little information about the situation.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 32