Apple At Home Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 21, 2017

2.8

93 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangor, ME

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Apple (Bangor, ME) in July 2017.

Interview

Fill out online questionnaire and submit resume with it and/or get a employee referral, them do the submission. Get an auto email saying they've received your app. Wait 2-6 weeks or more and get email stating to contact them for interview. Some have been contacted by phone. Get instructions by email for HireVue online webcam interview from your laptop/computer. This interview was 15 min with a live Apple recruiter. Some get a 15min phone interview instead. Afterwards, you wait -again. 1-2 weeks for email saying you either go on to next interview that will be 45min-1 hr. or thanks, but no thanks.

Interview Questions

• 1. Why did you leave your last job?
    2. What's customer service mean to you?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Apple

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apple (Tampa, FL) in July 2017.

Interview

I had a phone screen interview. That was followed by a video interview for an hour. At the end of the interview he said he would like to move me to a 2nd interview. A week later I had a 2nd video interview this time with 2 people for about 45 minutes. 9 days later Apple called with a job offer!

Interview Questions

• I'm having trouble moving pictures from my phone to the computer. Can you help me?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Apple (Gainesville, FL).

Interview

FaceTime interview at the on-campus Career Resource Center. I dressed up, but most others were in jeans and polos. Recruiters were moving applicants into small interview rooms that had other Interviewers connected to iPads through FaceTime.

At-Home Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Apple in April 2017.

Interview

The first call was mainly about the position and why I would want to work for Apple.
    The second interview via Skype. I was asked questions about my customer service and technical background and then did 1 role play. Was moved to next interview with team manager and that is today!

Interview Questions

• Customer can't sign into her icloud account. Please help.   5 Answers

At-Home Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Apple in March 2017.

Interview

Phone interview, Face to face interview with recruiter, Panel Interview with team lead and manager. Received background contingent offer about a week and a half later. Background check came back after exactly 1 week, received official offer the next day. I cannot stress enough that they want to see empathy as everyone else has said.

Interview Questions

• I can't hear the video on my iPad, can you help me?   14 Answers

At-Home Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Apple.

Interview

Facetime Interview, mostly behavioral. The interviewer was friendly but stern. They made sure we understand the level of company that we were applying to. They described the nature of the job. Prior to the FaceTime interview there was a call describing the nature of the job and asking a few questions about why you were interested.

Interview Questions

• Typical strengths and weaknesses. Tell me about yourself   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Orlando, FL) in April 2016.

Interview

I can't believe it was happening, An Apple recruiter called and asked me about the background and if I would like to work for them. It was very causal conversation with the recruiter then she booked my interview 3 days later through HireVue. During this interview, I did not do as well as the next interview (I think, because I was spending some extra time when typing to answer the simulation questions), but she moved me to the final interview, The final interview was booked the NEXT Day after the last interview. I was talking with a Applecare Team Manager and she was asking lots of customer service related questions (about 20 questions are customer focus related. I can't remember a lot becuase the 1st 30 minutes was talking about customer service related and the next 15 minutes was about simulation and opening for any questions). After done the interview, she said the decision will be made in two weeks. I was confidence that I should be hired because I thought I answered each question wisely. After two weeks later, there was no update regarding to the hiring decision, so I wrote an email to my original recruiter and asked if there is any update. She said the they are still conducting other interviews with the others. So I waited another week, and today, I received a decline email said they will move forward with other candidates. I was so disappointment and I couldn't be nice to my wife for few hours. (she said she understood though :) ) Anyhow, my thought, Don't book interview too early, the later the better and focus on customer service part.

Interview Questions

• 1. How did your previous employer evaluate employee?
      2. Which company you think it has a good customer service?
      3. How do you deal with angry customers?

Simulation:

1. A customer is calling regarding an App was not able to open, what's your solution
      2. A customer is calling to ask where the Developer's Website   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Apple (Omaha, NE) in November 2015.

Interview

I applied online. I interviewed at Home

Interviewing process took several months

First was a 5 minute phone call after submitting application online asking what is apple about and what I thought the job is about

The next was an hour long interview over Skype or Facetime with personal questions along with troubleshooting skills and roleplaying a call

At Home Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Apple in March 2015.

Interview

There are three stages to the interview process: (1) a recruiter phone interview [~10 minutes], (2) a face-to-face Skype interview with someone else, possibly an HR representative [~25 minutes], (3) another Skype interview with the hiring manager [~25 minutes]. At every stage they describe the job and the benefits.

Interview Questions

• What is an operating system?   4 Answers
    • Name a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer.   Answer Question
    • Role play: I just got off my plane and my phone won't turn on, I'm scared I lost all my photos from my anniversary.   4 Answers
    • Role play: I'm getting ready to take an exam and I need the volume on my iPad to work, but I can't get it to work.   1 Answer
    • Role play: I see No Service on the top left of my phone. I can't make any calls.   3 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Apple (Bristol, TN) in October 2015.

Interview

I received a call and did an on phone interview for 10 minutes or so. She asked me basic interview questions such as, "Why would you want to work for Apple?" .. "How long have you worked in a call center? "

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Apple? How would you handle an irate customer? How do you handle calls from people with different backgrounds.   2 Answers