Apple At Home Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Apple At Home Advisor Interview Questions

Updated Feb 13, 2017

2.8

At-Home Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Apple (Singapore (Singapore)) in January 2013.

Interview

Customer service technique, typing speed,itune knowledge. Whether you mind working in public holiday, weekend and night shift. Why do you want to get this job? How do you know about the position? Your strength and weakness.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Apple

At-Home Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Apple.

Interview

I applied on 10 Nov 2016, 3 interviews so far. 1st via phone call, 2nd via HireVue (both technical and general questions), 3rd via Skype. Time period between the interviews were really short, however after the last one, I have not heard anything till today. Waiting for the offer though, I hope I will get one!

At-Home Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Apple in November 2016.

Interview

In order: Online application, 10 minute phone call, Online tech skills test, background verification, Skype Interview (30 minutes). (over all 4-5 weeks) and 1-2 weeks after interviews for final decision.

Apple is a great company and all recruiters I have interacted were really friendly and focused. They are looking for a problem solver, costumer oriented and helpful person. To get a glimpse, make a call to Apple Support and see how they work and understand what are they looking for...

Interview Questions

• 1. General questions:
      Why did you apply for this position? What do you expect from this position? Why apple? Are you familiar with tech products?
      2. Role play questions:
      How would you react to an angry customer?
      Tell about your previous experiences with customers or under a stressful situation.
      How do you monitor your success?
      What are the things most attracted you to apply at home jobs? What do you think will it be most difficult with the job?
      1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Apple (Omaha, NE) in November 2015.

Interview

I applied online. I interviewed at Home

Interviewing process took several months

First was a 5 minute phone call after submitting application online asking what is apple about and what I thought the job is about

The next was an hour long interview over Skype or Facetime with personal questions along with troubleshooting skills and roleplaying a call

At-Home Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Istanbul (Turkey)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Apple (Istanbul (Turkey)) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online, received a call within a week. As an individual who's worked as a Tour Leader positions since my graduation I'd been checked whether I was serious on my application or not. I'd been told that My English level was sufficient for the position. But I think because of my completely different background interviewer thought I'm not suitable for the position

Interview Questions

• I was asked whether am I working as a contracted employee or freelance? Another question was regarding my career change and he tried to check my real desire for the job offering at Apple.   Answer Question

At-Home Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apple.

Interview

Firstly, I applied. Next, I received a telephone call, followed by an email with link to a series of questions to answer surrounding Apple and customer support. Next, a Skype interview with a scenario questions. Then a background check needs to be completed. Once this is completed a reference check is carried out. And if you successful, you will get a lovely phone call offering you a job. All in all, it took a few weeks.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

n/a

At-Home Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Apple.

Interview

Facetime Interview, mostly behavioral. The interviewer was friendly but stern. They made sure we understand the level of company that we were applying to. They described the nature of the job. Prior to the FaceTime interview there was a call describing the nature of the job and asking a few questions about why you were interested.

Interview Questions

• Typical strengths and weaknesses. Tell me about yourself   Answer Question

At Home Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Orlando, FL) in April 2016.

Interview

I can't believe it was happening, An Apple recruiter called and asked me about the background and if I would like to work for them. It was very causal conversation with the recruiter then she booked my interview 3 days later through HireVue. During this interview, I did not do as well as the next interview (I think, because I was spending some extra time when typing to answer the simulation questions), but she moved me to the final interview, The final interview was booked the NEXT Day after the last interview. I was talking with a Applecare Team Manager and she was asking lots of customer service related questions (about 20 questions are customer focus related. I can't remember a lot becuase the 1st 30 minutes was talking about customer service related and the next 15 minutes was about simulation and opening for any questions). After done the interview, she said the decision will be made in two weeks. I was confidence that I should be hired because I thought I answered each question wisely. After two weeks later, there was no update regarding to the hiring decision, so I wrote an email to my original recruiter and asked if there is any update. She said the they are still conducting other interviews with the others. So I waited another week, and today, I received a decline email said they will move forward with other candidates. I was so disappointment and I couldn't be nice to my wife for few hours. (she said she understood though :) ) Anyhow, my thought, Don't book interview too early, the later the better and focus on customer service part.

Interview Questions

• 1. How did your previous employer evaluate employee?
      2. Which company you think it has a good customer service?
      3. How do you deal with angry customers?

Simulation:

1. A customer is calling regarding an App was not able to open, what's your solution
      2. A customer is calling to ask where the Developer's Website
      1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Apple (Tucson, AZ) in November 2013.

Interview

I applied online about about 3 weeks later I got a call from an assistant who set me up with an interview. I had an interview on the phone with a recruiter about a week later. This was followed by a FaceTime interview with another recruiter. About a week later I got a call saying they want to move to the next step which is going through a background check and drug screening. I passed both and was given an offer. Im sure if you didn't pass the drug test you would not get an offer, but I think there may be some leniency on the background check depending on crimes committed.

Interview Questions

• How much do you know about our products and to what extent?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Atlanta, GA) in August 2013.

Interview

A phone interview and then a face to face via FaceTime. The phone interview was very short. The FaceTime was about 45 minutes to an hour. The goal of the phone interview is to discover how much you know about using their products.

Interview Questions

• How do you delete apps from an iPhone?   1 Answer