Apple BOH Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Apple BOH Specialist Interview Questions

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Farmington Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Farmington Hills, MI) in August 2011.

Interview

Was long and arduous. First you had to go to a hiring event where there were about 30+ people at the same event with you. Plus the hiring event was way out of the way for most employees and had to drive for 45+ minutes to get there. After event they didn't keep the people around that they were planning on interviewing the sent everyone home. Called back for an interview and had to drive all the way out to the same place for interview. Didn't even do an interview in the store I was planning on working at. After interview was again sent home still didn't know anything. Finally two days before I was actually suppose to start they call you and ask you to come in the store to fill out the forms for payroll. Then make you attend mandatory training class that runs for an entire weekend. Which of course isn't at the store either it is way out in BFE. After that you have two weeks of in-store training even though the entire process has lasted about a month already.

Interview Questions

• If you could be any kind of animal what would you be?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Apple

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (San Francisco, CA) in June 2011.

Interview

Met with the Senior Store Manager, traditional interview. Follow up interview was with Store Leader where they reiterate many of the same questions - but offer you a job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What is most exciting about this job that's different from your current job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation phase

Anonymous Employee in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Apple (White Plains, NY) in April 2011.

Interview

Very laid back, felt as though you were catching up with a friend. If you're a social person, there's no way you won't ace the interview. You meet upper management and also a s tore manager. We interviewed at the food court and had a very casual meet and greet. For the second portion i met with two other store managers in their office. Everyone is very much interested more in your personality and how you interact with others versus your actual technology knowledge.

Interview Questions

• What is something you've overcome in life that you didn't think was possible?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Fairfax, VA) in September 2010.

Interview

The first round-up is intimidating, especially if you've never worked in retail before. They go through Specialists the quickest, so that's usually what they're trying to replace or add the most of, so everybody gets to go through customer scenarios and the current employees are standing there judging you. Scary, for us introverts. But then the follow-up interviews are casual, even the one with the regional manager. I felt ridiculous in a suit.

Negotiation

No negotiation. I suggested I would like to negotiate, not in so many words. I said something like, is that the official offer? and they were like, yeah.

BOH Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Apple.

Interview

Absolutely wonderful place to work with the latest and the most sought after tech been used in a day to day basis, dont worry about the interview question if you have the passion and talent and a genuineness you are in for a treat

Negotiation

No comments

BOH Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Apple in September 2008.

Interview

The interview process was very long, especially because I didn't want a retail position. (They automatically assume everyone is applying for a retail position.) The interviewers/managers however, were very efficient and precise in their question asking. So once the wait is over the interview runs very smoothly and they start you right away. There is a group interview and then multiple one on one interviews. They are very thorough because they only hire people who are skilled enough for the job. It would be hard to get the job if you don't have experience or a referral.

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with all of our products? Because even if the position isn't retail, every employee is required to have an extensive knowledge and be able to help customers with all kinds of questions.   Answer Question