Apple Back of House Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Apple Back of House Specialist Interview Questions

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I applied online and got a phone call within two weeks. After about three weeks I received an email inviting me for a group interview that was hold at one of the stores by two interviewers that analyzed the answers. I received a phone call after one week inviting me for another interview that was also hold at the store for me and two other people. This was conducted by three interviewers in a conversation type of interaction. They called me after one week and a manager conducted the last interview with me and one other candidate.

Interview Questions

• - What is your favorite Apple product?
    - What is your favorite App?
    - Tell about a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer?
    - What do you like to do outside of work?
    Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, they called me and made me an offer.

Other Interview Reviews for Apple

Back of House Specialist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Apple in December 2015.

Interview

It was very relaxing and casual. I was just doing a lateral movement within the company so I did;t have a tough or extensive interview. You get to know some of your managers very well so it depends on who the interview is with. While my interview was short and sweet, the work that you do in your position speaks volumes about you.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Apple (New York, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview process took like a month and it was 2 interviews. The first one was in a group interview with like 32 people and we were asking questions to the person next to us. The second one was a one on one.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Trumbull, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Trumbull, CT) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview process was laid back but it was nothing I've experienced in the past. Though at the end of five interviews I was offered a position at Apple. I thought it was rather rigorous for a retail store. They don't care about prior technical experience they just care about interpersonal skills, your personality and how you can connect with their customers.

Interview Questions

• The difference between ROM and RAM?
      Which is more important?
      Answer Question

I was initially offered a position but because I disclosed to the hiring manager that I'll be moving to NYC for school she suggested that I applied there. So I did now I'll be going to my last interview in New York next month.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Progressively moving up the ladder with interviewing with the direct managers, a senior manager, the store leader, and then the market leader. Five total interviews. Paced one per week. Mostly STAR format questions. Interviews are focused on how to develop connections with customers without being overly technical. They don't expect you to be an expert on Apple products. Interviewers want to see how you interact with others (especially with fellow interviewees) and how your personality can reflect on your answers. If you're not positive or genuinely enthusiastic about the current/past events of the company and during the interview process, you are not what they are looking for in a qualified candidate.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite Apple product and what memorable experience connects you to it?   1 Answer
    • How would you handle a difficult customer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Columbus, OH) in December 2014.

Interview

The interview was easy and straight forward. The hiring manager was friendly and covered in Apple apparel. She introduced herself and we drifted away from the mall to do our interview. The interview was in a group setting, and there were two of us answering questions. She asked some simple interview questions while she took notes on an in store use iPad. I got a call back within seven days asking for a second interview one to one with the store leader and district manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to overcome an obstacle   Answer Question
    • What is your greatest strength and what is your greatest weakness   Answer Question

Back-of-House Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Apple (Costa Mesa, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

Quick and Painless. They arent there to trick you. They want to see how personable you are and if you can be part of a team. All questions were upfront, not demanding, and friendly

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (New York, NY) in June 2014.

Interview

There was a group interview. The that same day i received a call telling me to come and meet with the store leader for an interview. After that I got my call back for the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Just be firm an don't settle for less.

Back of House Specialist Interview

Interview

I internally transferred into this position from the sales floor, so prior to, I always helped out with inventory placement & things surrounding matters of BOH & their daily functions. The interviewing & hiring was virtually nonexistent for me simply due to my efforts with the BOH team & my expressed interest in moving to my managers on the floor & the leadership in the Back of House.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Apple (New York, NY) in November 2012.

Interview

There are 3 interviews that I went through. The first one is a group interview. The second is an interview over the phone. And the third is an interview with a store leader.

Interview Questions

• Why are you applying for this job?
      What are your interests and hobbies?
      What was your occupation before applying for this job?
      1 Answer