Apple Business Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Apple Business Manager Interview Questions

Updated Feb 8, 2017

Business Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Apple in November 2016.

Interview

Very disorganized. I was contacted by multiple hr reps about the same role. Interviews were scheduled at the last minute with little to no follow up. office staff was also non existent to let me into the building.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time you failed   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Apple

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Apple (Boston, MA) in May 2016.

Interview

Long process, not great communication between interviewing and screening entities. Interviews often scheduled with one-day notice. Found screeners in a hurry with some calls lasting literally less than 2 minutes.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Telephone, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Apple (Telephone, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

Very unorganized and unstructured. Communication was terrible. Calls were not returned. Communication between their employees sub par. I would be given opposing feedback from different employees involved in interview process as to my status, very disappointing experience and expected a more professional and structured process.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Apple (Boston, MA).

Interview

Received call from recruiter.

Interview Questions

• Describe a task that you failed at and what you learned from it.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Apple (New York, NY) in March 2014.

Interview

The process can be long but It is actually a fun and stress free process (as far as interviews are concerned). They are trying to make sure you are not just ready for the position but most important you are right for the culture.

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (San Antonio, TX) in February 2014.

Interview

I applied thru their website, and two weeks later was asked to come to a hiring event. I did not have any phone interviews prior. There were nearly 60 people there. The first event was designed to weed out the numbers so that they could give more focused interviews to the people who stood out at the hiring event.

Interview Questions

• Very standard questions, to judge competence.   1 Answer

Negotiation

NA

Business Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Apple in October 2013.

Interview

Initial phone interview then multiple interview with managers. Very good experience, looking to get a feel for the individual not necessarily what you know about Apple. Then individual interview with hiring manager, then back to HR.

Interview Questions

• What was the hardest problem you had to solve and how did you solve it. Personally or professionally.   Answer Question

I had a conflict with the starting date an lost the opportunity.

Business Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Apple.

Interview

The interview process for a retail management position was LONG. I interviewed for close to 5 months. I was interviewed for a position that was just being created, and as synch all of the information that was imparted to me about the actual job requirements were WRONG.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is negotiation with Apple Retail.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 10+ months. I interviewed at Apple (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Smart recruiter, sold me on the position and the company

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Apple (Chicago, IL) in December 2012.

Interview

Very long and drawn out process, had a total of 7 different interviews with as many as five people at a time. Never did understand why I interviewed at 3 different stores, sometimes in hallways or back rooms. Very shocked at how unprofessional this company's interview process was. Apple is a very sought after company but I don't feel that their interview process truly represents what the company states. It changed my mind completely about the company and not for the better!

Interview Questions

• Too many of the same standard questions that everyone ask in a different format: Tell me about a time you worked with a difficult team member or manager. Tell me about your weakness.   1 Answer