Apple Business Specialist Interview Questions

Updated Dec 1, 2018

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Apple

HardAverageEasy
Found 39 candidate interviews
Apple
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH
Application

I interviewed at Apple (Cleveland, OH)

Interview

Group interview>1 on 1 > 1 on 1>1 on 1> wait 3 weeks> group interview. I am floored with the way the Woodmere OH store treated me. I received a call after the store manager interview letting me know that they were moving forward me. I just needed to meet the market leader. She said she would be in touch to schedule soon. I followed up on weekly basis for a month. When she called to schedule the final interview she apologized for playing phone tag with me... She never returned any of my calls so I'm really not sure how that's a game of tag. I agreed to go to the final interview with the ML. I arrived early as did another person. We figured out, pretty quickly, that were were scheduled for a group interview. During the interview the ML was on his phone. He then told us that we would hear something by end of business that Saturday. I still have not received a phone call or any communication. The 1 on 1 interviews that I had with the managers were very professional and I was excited about the possibility of working for Apple after I met with them. It was the scheduler and the market leader who behaved unproffestionally and treated me in a disrespectful manner. If you're not interested in a candidate just say so... don't waste their time with nonsense interviews.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a time.....
    1 Answer