Apple Business Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Business Specialist

Apple Business Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at Apple

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Columbus, OH) in April 2012.

Interview

1st interview is generally a group interview. You must make yourself stand out. 2nd interview will be with a Senior Manager for some situational questions. 3rd Interview will be with the Store Leader, asking technical question, some situational questions and want to see what your emotional responses are to certain questions. 4th interview: if you make it to this point you basically have the job, it is just have a final chat with the Market Leader.

Interview Questions

• You are the only leader on the floor. There is a Customer issue that needs your attention, but you have also seen a known theft group just enter your store. How do you handle this while ensuring the rest of the store is running smoothly?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Apple

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Apple (Sacramento, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

Took four months. First interview was a crazy group interview at a hotel with like 80 people. They broke us up into small groups and did general question interviews where candidates had to fight to make themselves heard. Second interview was at the store with two senior managers. These questions were very specific about your past history and the interviewers were very personable and unassuming. Third interview was with store leader and he was great! Final interview with district manager was dumb as he asked no relevant questions and only tried to intimidate.

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Birmingham, AL) in December 2012.

Interview

Several different interviews with different levels of the food chain. Negotiation was not the easiest thing to do.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They did not offer much, I asked for more, they said no, but at the last minute they gave me a small bump.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Apple (Boston, MA) in August 2010.

Interview

If you are an outside candidate the interview process is very long and you have to meet with multiple managers in the store, the business leader, and more than likely the market leader as well. They mostly ask questions about you as a person. They want to hear that you are excited about Apple and the senesce of community it brings. Its important to review the features of an Apple Store before interviewing. If you are interviewing for a Business Specialist you might want to explain why these features would be important to a business customer. Also, ask a lot of questions about the business customer experience. Most business customers are used to buying online or from a vendor..so how does Apple make it a different experience.

Interview Questions

• Why is it important for a business customer to purchase at an Apple Retail store?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There's no negotiating with Apple. If you are an account manager at a privately owned company..be prepared for a very small offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Apple (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Applied online and then was invited to a hiring event specifically for candidates that have been recommended by current Apple employees. Was invited back to meet with two store managers who told the next step would be to meet with the store's business manager, but was then contacted by an HR admin who wanted me to do phone interview with one of their national recruiters.

Interview Questions

• What will be the most challenging or least desirable thing about transitioning from independent consulting to working in our retail environment.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Apple (Las Vegas, NV) in March 2014.

Interview

Group interview and then interview with business team. Group interview watched a video about company and leader asked the group questions. Then was asked to interview at the store.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you felt betrayed by an employer?   Answer Question

Business Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Apple.

Interview

The interview process at Apple is thorough and really challenges you to be prepared for the role you want prior to any consideration. The questions are not necessarily narrowed in on particular topics UNLESS you start going down a path which will lead to a poor interview. The more granular the questions become the more likely it is that you are not going to get the role.

I recommend an actions > results style of interview framework. My advice is to tell your story and don't be fake. They will see through this in a heartbeat.

Also, be prepared for multiple interviews and suprise scheduling, participants, etc. due to the nature of the business.

Interview Questions

• What are you largest opportunities?   1 Answer
    • Walk us through a time when you helped a customer through a difficult process and what that looked like.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is almost no room for salary negotiations and they treat this like you are uncommitted to the position. If you like the offer, take it. If you don't, prepare to work elsewhere.

Business Specialist Interview

Application

The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Apple.

Interview

I had 5 total interviews. 3 with different business Managers, one with store leader and final with business leader. Great process extremely nice people that give feedback after the interview for the next one.

Interview Questions

• Most questions are meant to speak on your character and future goals.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Didn't make the attempt to negotiate, was happy with the offer.

Business Specialist Interview

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Apple.

Interview

Straightforward interview process that lasted about 3 total months from initial phone interview with a recruiter to receiving offer. 3 face to face interviews starting with the market leader, followed by the hiring manager and their manager. They look for dynamic candidates with B2B sales experience that offer intangibles that will help the rest of the team grow.

Interview Questions

• When a sale doesn't go through, what's the primary reason why?   2 Answers

Negotiation

I negotiated an increase in pay.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Apple (New York, NY).

Interview

Asked questions about experiences, why I love Apple, WHat my super powers would be, questions were all over the place few had anything to with sales or tech experience

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was called by a recruiter and offered a set rate no negotiation.