Apple Business Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Apple Business Specialist Interview Questions

2.9

38 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Roseville, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Roseville, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied on the Apple web site. I got an email invitation to an interview about a month later. I had a one on one interview with an assistant manager. Definitely more about why I was a good fit for Apple than overly technical. I got an email for a 2nd interview a week later with the store manager. Another conversation about how I would fit with the company. 2 days later I got a call to meet with the regional manager. We had another great conversation about Apple and how I would fit in. I got an offer of employment later that evening.

Interview Questions

• During all 3 interviews I was asked why Apple and about my hobbies and passions. The first interview Also asked how I resolved peer conflicts.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Apple

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Apple (Cambridge, MA) in May 2016.

Interview

First off, I want to start by saying I still believe Apple is a great company. However, I am still at a loss understanding their interview process as I feel I was not given a chance nor was the time taken for me to have any input.

Its a group style interview where we are asked personality based questions- which right off the bat limits your time and makes it very impersonal. The interviewer was very nice- I felt like it went very well; was happy with the questions and felt my answers were both substantial and qualified. I feel like I am very qualified for this position- however for whatever reason I was not chosen for a second interview. If the first interview was more in depth, and I had a better chance at conveying who I was, as well as my experience, I would feel better about not getting the position; This first interview is very topical and mostly personality based questions. They hardly asked about my previous experience with albeit us explaining what we do for a living with a brief introduction. Its almost as if they judge you based on looks I feel like, because it was a 45 minute interview with 4 other people. I probably had 10 minutes to talk in total and only a couple minutes to explain my background. Such a huge disappointment for a great company and as far as interviews I feel like I was highly discounted and not given a chance.

Interview Questions

• Very briefly, describe what you do for a living, a hobby and your name?
      How would you react to this type of customer?
      Roleplay customer and employee
      Explain why apple?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Atlanta, GA) in April 2016.

Interview

Facetime interview, basic background history and explaining of the job requirements. Next was a 2:1 interview at a coffee shop. Final interview was 3:1 in a coffee shop. Everything moved very quickly, but they said they hired internally. Wish I would have known that, because it was an uphill battle going into it and they seemed to move me quick through the process.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to persevere, when have you been overwhelmed by technology, why apple, what applications or programs would you recommend to a potential business customer, what was your biggest accomplishment, what are you good at, what are you bad at, name a time where you had to listen and picked up on something that no one else did or missed, how do you view customer service and how do you approach tough customers   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Apple (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

2 interviews, first one group interview 8 people, very brief and not detailed, second one with the manager one on one also very relaxed. We spoke about my previous experience, couple problems within the management and how did I deal with it. Just come in be yourself and be honest always.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Apple (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

The initial interview process is done in groups which get smaller and smaller along the way. Its very casual, open and friendly. Once you get passed the 2nd round of group interviews you'll have a one on one interview with a department leader for the store that you'll likely be hired for and then the General manager. You'll get a response from them either way on whether or not you've been hired.

Interview Questions

• They'd like to know why you want to work for Apple, how you'd stand out and what your favorite Apple product is and why.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Apple (Miami Beach, FL) in December 2015.

Interview

Went to the hiring event. and went forward to do three interviews, which honestly was a waste of time, The first two went great, but the last was with the business ,manager who was late only glanced at my profile and barely asked me anything, He had to look at my resume because he didnt have questions to ask. He didnt seem interested at all and didnt give me a chance AT ALL to show my skills or knowledge. Disappointed with this company, very drawn out process.

Anonymous Employee in Miami Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Apple (Miami Beach, FL).

Interview

The interview process at apple can be long depending what you are going for at the store or in corporate. I had 4 interviews for a full time position but i know of people who have gone through more. Apple is very specific about the talent they hire.

Interview Questions

• What is a unique thing about you. Think outside the box   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Apple (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Interview was with business manager and the market business leader. met and reflected on work I was already doing. Decline to state further, since it would identify me. Decline to state further, since it would identify me.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a challenge learning new technology.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

campus event phone call facetime call 4 managers very friendly but the internet was not good as recall many times but the questions were easy and hr emailed me after two weeks yes no yes no

Business Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Apple.

Interview

The interview process at Apple is thorough and really challenges you to be prepared for the role you want prior to any consideration. The questions are not necessarily narrowed in on particular topics UNLESS you start going down a path which will lead to a poor interview. The more granular the questions become the more likely it is that you are not going to get the role.

I recommend an actions > results style of interview framework. My advice is to tell your story and don't be fake. They will see through this in a heartbeat.

Also, be prepared for multiple interviews and suprise scheduling, participants, etc. due to the nature of the business.

Interview Questions

• What are you largest opportunities?   1 Answer
    • Walk us through a time when you helped a customer through a difficult process and what that looked like.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is almost no room for salary negotiations and they treat this like you are uncommitted to the position. If you like the offer, take it. If you don't, prepare to work elsewhere.