Apple Interview Questions in Canada | Glassdoor

Apple Interview Questions in Canada

Updated Jun 12, 2017

2.9

Red Zone Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Apple (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in February 2016.

Interview

Very intensive - I had three interviews before I got the job. 1 group interview and two solo, very casual interviews. Make sure to ask lots of questions during the group phase - out of our group of 30 or so people, 10 people were called back for interviews and only a couple were hired.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They will match old job salaries, just don't lie because they will check.

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apple in February 2016.

Interview

- Overview of general manufacturing knowledge with plastics, metals in terms of forming, machining, post-processing, cosmetic finishing, and coating techniques
    - Overview of previous experience with regards to vendor interaction, project management and technical engineering analysis

Interview Questions

• - Name and describe a project you managed which involved direct management and interaction with a vendor and optimization of a manufacturing process critical to part design.   1 Answer

Mac Specialist (Apple Store) Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Apple.

Interview

Well, I was psyched to have this interview but unfortunately I was about 30 minutes late for the interview due to missing foresight and terrible weather conditions. I was still able to get into the interview and first thing i saw was that they were showing videos about apple in a small conference room. You have to pay attention during these videos and please do not be afraid to speak up and share your thoughts when asked questions. It's mostly about how apple is concerned with customer service and it how sets them apart. After that there was a small group exercise where you are divided into groups with two apple employees and they ask you questions. Lastly, they let you ask the questions and viola that's that. I would just say that be open, smile , don't be too aggressive and just be yourself. If you are a good fit you should get the job.

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell us a time you were under pressure and how did you handle it?
      2. How did you change your customer service based on a customers feedback?
      Answer Question

Apple Family Room Specialistial Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Apple (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview was entirely conversational. They didn't really ask any questions in regards to my work history, they just tried to gain a sense of who I am by asking me about my interests and what not. I really like this interview technique especially for a role as unique as this one. You really need the right person to work for Apple and by trying to get to know the person through the questions I believe they are doing a good job of that.

Interview Questions

• Why apple? When did you get your first apple product? Do you own any apple products now?   Answer Question

User Experience Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Apple in December 2015.

Interview

I was referred for this position by an Apple employee. After the first interview, I followed-up about 4 times over the course of 4 weeks and got no response back

Store Leader Program Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Apple (London, ON (Canada)) in November 2015.

Interview

Applied online after seeing the opening on a job postings website. Was called approximately a week after creating a profile on Apple's career website. Was told that the first stage of the hiring process was a group interview and that the process could also include individual interviews with various store team leaders. Was told that contact would be made to candidates within two weeks of the group interview to continue the process.

Interview Questions

• Why Apple? What was your first Apple product? What is your favourite sandwich?   Answer Question

Multiple Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Apple (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview went well. It was a group interview with several people present. Probably about 50. One of my friends works for Apple and had informed me on their values, so I was excited to work for such a bright and talented company. However, I found this way of filtering to be really difficult to get a word in. I had plenty to say, but was never acknowledged and therefore not picked.

Interview Questions

• Q. Your favorite cereal
      Q. Where you last worked
      1 Answer

Inventory Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in October 2015.

Interview

It was a large group of us. We had to do introductions, followed by some videos with some Q/A. I tried to answer a few, but was never chosen. Then when we did the smaller group with the iPad and Q/A I could answer all the other questions perfectly in my head. Until it was my turn and I never experienced the situation so I went blank, completely messing up. After we filled out the sheet with our availability and what position we seeked. They'll be calling people this afternoon, I know I won't get the call. Which completely sucks because I have over a decade of retail and hospitality experience, along with numerous letters of recommendation from previous customers in regards to my natural customer service ability... but thanks to Apple and their group interviews, they may never see my ability along with many others like me who just sometimes mess up a stupid group interview... it's not fair really.

So prepare yourself. Do not be nervous and show your personality and potential!

Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Apple (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in October 2015.

Interview

Got invited for a group interview where they showed a few videos, and opened the floor to discussion and questions. The primary purpose of the group interview is to see how you interact as part of a team and how comfortable you are with your people skills. Got called a day later for a face-to-face with a manager, very relaxed interview. Then another face-to-face next day with store leader.

Interview Questions

• Asked me about my interests, who's my role model, what apple products do I currently own and what does apple mean to me.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apple.

Interview

I applied for Apple jobs twice for two different roles and got both roles. They do go through rigorous process to find the right person though I found they tend to look for those not only with skills but also personalities that fit the culture.

Interview Questions

• Do you use Apple or Windows?   1 Answer