Apple Interview Questions in Costa Mesa, CA | Glassdoor

Apple Interview Questions in Costa Mesa, CA

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Apple Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Apple (Costa Mesa, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Great experience for a group interview. Hiring manager was very professional and open. Let other speak and was intrigued when certain questions were asked. When applying remember to follow the instructions, at my event , i was the only one who actually listen and filled out the correct form.

Product Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Apple (Costa Mesa, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

There are several stages of the interview process and it can take very long. Most of them will be in a group environment where they can all see how you interact with others. Then you will have a 1:1

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you were given feedback or had to give feedback.   Answer Question

Back-of-House Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Apple (Costa Mesa, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

Quick and Painless. They arent there to trick you. They want to see how personable you are and if you can be part of a team. All questions were upfront, not demanding, and friendly

Creative (Apple Store) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Costa Mesa, CA).

Interview

The interview was not that bad. Questions were pretty straight-forward regarding your past experience and how you handle issues. Ordinary job-wide question: Tell me a little about yourself, tell me a time when _______ and how you handled it, why do you want to work here?

Mac Genius Interview

Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Costa Mesa, CA) in November 2011.

Interview

Multiple phone interviews, then a group interview. Finally met with market director. After which I received a letter via email with job offer and pay rate for me to accept or decline.

Interview Questions

• Which Apple products I use and their benefits to my life.   Answer Question

Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Apple (Costa Mesa, CA) in April 2010.

Interview

I applied online and a manager gave me a call the next day. Went in for the interview which was 1:1 and was asked a bunch of questions. She then said it would be a 3 part interview and that if I made it through this round i would talk to another manager. I made it through the round and am scheduling another interview with them for tomorrow.

Interview Questions

• Someone comes in the store with an iphone that wont turn on. What is your first instinct?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Talk about your own personal use with apple products.