Apple Creative Interview Questions

Updated Oct 14, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Apple

In Person9%
HardAverageEasy
Found 47 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Apple (United States)

Interview

very long process. typically consists of 4-5 interviews. initially it is a group interview and if you move forward you will get a 1 on 1. lots of customer service based questions, lots of case scenario questions. although it can be scary, do not be nervous because they will be able to tell

Interview Questions
  • when is a time you went above and beyond for a customer?
    1 Answer
Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA
Application

I applied online. The process took 5 months. I interviewed at Apple (Los Angeles, CA) in Feb 2020

Interview

Friendly and very welcoming to atmosphere. Easy going questions. Personality test is a big factor and it helps to have some background in customer relations or technology. Make sure to get further tips from an actual apple employee.

Interview Questions
  • Previous work experience? How long do you plan on working?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Apple (United States)

Interview

Phone interview screening followed by an In person group interview with a hiring manager. The position itself was not open and they were only hiring for seasonal part time roles.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you helped a customer accomplish something they thought was impossible.
Anonymous Employee in Ang Mo Kio New Town, North-East
Application

I applied online. The process took 6 months. I interviewed at Apple (Ang Mo Kio New Town, North-East) in Jul 2019

Interview

There were 4 interviews altogether. The first one was a phone interview where they wanted to get to know me better. I was then invited to a mass hiring session where I had a group interview. The group had about 8 people. The next day, I went on to my second group interview. A few weeks later, I was invited to the last interview where they were 5 of us in total.

Interview Questions
  • Show us an apple app that you used to create music.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Zürich
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Zürich) in Jul 2019

Interview

My German wasn’t good enough but mind you I was working for DHL and had massive contact with clients and also have my own bakery shop in St Gallen. They said try again when my german is better. Apple store in zurich. She was nice in Facetime interview. Sucks tho.

Interview Questions
  • Why Apple? How am I with Customers?
Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Chicago, IL) in Jan 2019

Interview

Friendly, easy going, wanted to know challenges I’ve faced in the past. Wanted to know about me and my personal experience outside of the company. I very much like this company and was happy to interview for them.

Interview Questions
  • What were some of the challenges you’ve faced in the past that you’ve had to overcome
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leicester, England
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Apple (Leicester, England) in Dec 2018

Interview

The interviewer was very friendly and interested in how I could be of use at an Apple Store. The questions asked were thought provoking and mimicked the kind of questions I would be answering day to day.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Windsor, CT
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (South Windsor, CT) in Aug 2018

Interview

I was called in for a group interview with 3 other candidates. We sat around a table in the back of the store with customers milling around the entire time. There were 2 people conducting the interview. We were asked basic questions like, "tell us about yourself", and then they pulled out an iPad and had us answer random questions. One of my questions was, "tell us about a time when you turned a negative experience into a positive one". The interview went pretty well and they said someone would contact us within 48 hours to let us know if we'd be moving on. Almost a week later someone called me back. She apologized for the delay and said she had a wedding to go to. She scheduled a second interview for the next day. Second interview went great! I met one on one with a manager. Once again I was asked to describe myself and then he asked me a lot of questions that were more "personality" based than "work experience" based. Again, I left that interview feeling great. Within 2 hours I was called to schedule a third interview for the following week. Third interview, didn't go so well. The person interviewing me showed up late for the interview and when she found out I was waiting for her she gave me a dirty look. She had me sit by the front windows of the store, again, with customers milling around, and asked me to tell her about myself. It was during this point in the conversation that she asked me, "How old are you?" I was a little taken aback by this question because I didn't think you were allowed to ask that in an interview, but I answered her anyway and continued with the interview. I left the interview scratching my head because the first two interviews went so well, and this one was just odd. I was called 2 days later and told they were pursuing other candidates.

Interview Questions
Apple
Anonymous Employee in United Kingdom
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Apple (United Kingdom) in Aug 2018

Interview

The whole hiring process took a couple of weeks. Initially had a phone call from someone at Apple store inviting me to an interview, which I agreed to attend. The first stage was a group activity, where all the prospects meet and have a group interview. This was a relaxed affair, come as you are they say. The second stage was another interview with the store management and three of us in the room. Again another relaxed interview just finding out who you are as a person, asking somewhat personal but not invading questions. The third interview was at the store which I met more senior management and formally congratulating us on reaching this far but explaining that it’s not an offer. About a day or two later, got a call from senior management looking to hire me and explained the terms and salary and to begin process of recruitment. All in all a very smooth transition into a new job

Interview Questions
  • Can you explain a time where you felt as though you were not being treated fairly?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mission Viejo, CA
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Mission Viejo, CA) in Apr 2018

Interview

The vibe was very cult-like and felt as if they expected you to pledge your soul to Apple. This was a group interview including me and 3 other applicants. We sat next to each other in the corner of the Apple Store and were asked to introduce ourselves to the applicants sitting next to us, and remember what they said, and repeat what they said about themselves to the rest of the group. Then, we were given questions in different orders, and sometimes at random, to increase pressure. Not all of us were asked the same questions. Some of the questions were difficult and required a lot of time to think of an answer. Many of the other applicants gushed about how they wake up every morning and think of using Apple products and how they just love the feeling of opening an Apple product so much. The manager also tried to sell us on the new iPhone X.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a time when you were able to help a struggling co-worker become amazing.
  • Tell us about a time when you exceeded the expectations of others.
  • What's your favorite Apple product/app.
  • What's the best experience you have had in the Apple Store.
  • The new iPhone X is amazing. You have to get it.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 47