Apple Interview Questions in Elk Grove, CA | Glassdoor

1.9

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Apple At Home Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elk Grove, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 11+ months. I interviewed at Apple (Elk Grove, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Took nine to ten month to get hired on. Two interviews and simple basic question of tech. They email to set up a interview, meet up for first interview then if success go onto a second interview through facefime for personality and knowledge of tech support. If success then you get the job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for apple?   2 Answers

Negotiation

Non negotiable

Applecare Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elk Grove, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Elk Grove, CA).

Interview

Appled online, recruiter from Apple HQ contacted me few days later, went over my resume etc, asked me some scenario questions. At the end she said she will set me up for an FaceTime interview with an On-Site recruiter. Interview happened about a week later, very straightforward, engaged in some scenario based activities interview lasted exactly 45 minutes. At the end recruiter told me that he will get together with his peers and they will decide who will move forward. I got a call few days later and i was told i was chosen to move forward, i was scheduled for on site inteview with department manager. Inteview was really easy in my opinion manager was a young guy, easy going, laid back. Inteview was about 30 minutes or so. At the end he said that they will make a decision on who will move into background phase. I got a call few days later and i was told that i was selected for background. Background was done through company called Hire Right. There was one discrepancy with one of my previous employers. I emailed them my W2's. Today i got a call from recruiter who said that my background had cleared and I'm due to start April 20th!

Interview Questions

• Tell me abiut a time you and the customer didn't see eye to eye on an issue   Answer Question

Negotiation

Nothing

Creative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elk Grove, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Elk Grove, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

I applied online and did not hear anything for two or three weeks. I then received an email asking if I wished to attend a hiring event. There were three time periods consisting of 25-30 slots each. There were 20-25 in my group. The Apple employees conducting the event seemed genuinely happy and enthused. Saw a short film about Apple Retail and brief comments about specific jobs in the store. We were asked to speak with the person sitting next to us and learn whatever you could about that person. Hen both of you came up and talked about your new "friend".
      We broke up into groups of 5 and we were asked a series of questions dor 10-15 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Name one decision you made that you were very pleased with the outcome.   Answer Question

Applecare Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elk Grove, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Apple (Elk Grove, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

required to wear business attire and be interviewed by people in flip flops. the questions asked did little to prepare for the demands of working within the orginazation. the company is very focused on numbers.

Interview Questions

• why I wanted to work for them   1 Answer

IT Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elk Grove, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Elk Grove, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

at the time of hiring they took my interview and check my IT skills

Negotiation

N/A

Frontline Helpdesk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elk Grove, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Apple (Elk Grove, CA) in January 2008.

Interview

I was direct hired through a temp agency.

Interview Questions

• Can you answer the phone and deal with iMac users?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They offered me a job and immediate start date, there was no negotiation.

AppleCare Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elk Grove, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Apple (Elk Grove, CA) in September 2007.

Interview

The interview Process was relaxed and enjoyable compared to other companies that I have applied at. The didn't Grill you on your experience or technical background but rather got to know you as a person and want to know your personality.

Negotiation

Although there was not an negotiation phase, the offer was very attractive itself. Apple tends to take care of its employees