Apple FRS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Apple FRS Interview Questions

2.8

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

FRS Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Apple.

Interview

Very long process. Started with hiring event. Took over a month with a total of 5 interviews. Each interview was with different managers within the store. Nothing technical. Questions were mainly to gauge whether you would fit the team or not.

Kind of a crazy process for a retail job.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Apple

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Glendale, CA).

Interview

I first passed a Tech Screen to ensure you can trouble shoot the phones and have a general technical knowledge base regarding mobile devices. Then I was interviewed one on one with the Senior Manager. Afterwards I was supped to be Interview by the Store Manager & Market Area Manager but it didn't happen. The store manager just ended up asking why I wanted it and then offered me the position.

Interview Questions

• Name 5 ways to save battery life on an iPhone.   2 Answers

Negotiation

I actually applied for a full time position and after passing the tech screen and two interviews I was offered the position. After accepting the position I was informed that the Full Time spot was given to someone that transferred from another store and that I would be Part-Time.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Apple (San Francisco, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

Firstly, you will have a Group Interview—with 3-5 others for about an hour.
    Then if you're selected you would have smaller group (1-2 others) with 2 interviewers for another hour.
    Final, after couple days of consideration, interview would be conducted as one-one for about 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Composure when deal with emotional customers
      technical and non-technical solutions to circumstancs   Answer Question

FRS Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Apple.

Interview

I put in an application online and I received a callback within days. Arriving at the interview I met with the store manager along with some of the managers of various areas of the store. I interviewed with several people in leadership even after finding out that the position that I was applying for was not open to me due to inexperience. I even met with the district manager since he happened to be present that day. I could tell I would enjoy working with everyone since the leadership was friendly, courteous and welcoming. They offered me a position as a part-time FRS at the end of the interview (the interviews normally take place over a few weeks) and I accepted. That was pretty much it. It's been a great job thus far so I'm glad everything went so smoothly during the interview or else I might not have received an offer!

Interview Questions

• They asked a lot about people skills and team building experience. I am pretty reticent and laid back, so I had to think hard about how I could help build camaraderie within a group of people. It's not my strong point since I enjoy working solo, but at Apple it's a big deal to be able to connect with co-workers and customers. I had to think of a few instances where I, as a leader of some team, had to get individuals to work together efficiently and maintain good working relationships.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They offered me a set salary for a position that I didn't even realize was open and I accepted it. I am starting at part-time however even though I initially wanted full-time. At this point, I'm glad to be working part-time only, my days off are treasured. They offered me a little bit more than usual since I have worked with Apple products in my past two jobs, but I think our store just offers a bit more in general in comparison with other Apple stores. I was able to snag an offer at the higher end of the salary range for my particular position, and I bet my coworkers had the same luck when they started.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at Apple (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2012.

Interview

extremely lengthy and many processes to get to the final stage. They chose to take long windy roads just for the heck of it as they don't have anything to do with the outcome

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here   1 Answer

FRS Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apple in May 2010.

Interview

First met with Family Room Leader, talked about position then met with Lead Creative and Lead Genius. After meeting with these three I then met with Store leader and talked about money. There is a huge emphasis placed on the verbiage in all Apple store and Corp. it would seem. Using you listening skills will help clue you in to what those words may be in the interview process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Have an idea of what your skill is worth, there is a limit based on how much you get paid. It is a case by case thing though.