Apple Family Room Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Apple Family Room Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at Apple

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Sacramento, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

Three interviews first was a group interview second with a manager and third with the store manager. The group interview was a little weird being my first time in that type of environment, however the staff was very friendly and was eager to help us succeed.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Apple

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

Applying online is a breeze, but you must be ready to respond in a timely fashion and arrive on time for the interviews (there are 3 interviews in total when I applied).

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

I applied online and they gave me a call about a month after I applied. I went through 5 interviews with different people that held different jobs within the company. After the last interview I got a call and was offered a position. They offered me a part time family room specialist position which is at the Genius Bar instead of sales, which is apparently rare in Apple. Friendly and non judgemental interviews.

Interview Questions

• What was a previous work experience you learned from?   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in July 2016.

Interview

I am a African American man. I don't think that really matters. I was referred by a friend. They contacted me through email about 4 weeks later. I had reserve my seat. The Interview was at the Galleria Mall in Ft.Lauderdale Florida. It was a group interview of 5. I had the most experience seeing that I worked for a call center for Apple Care. So I have great customer service skills and technical skills. I was offered to go to the second interview. I was declined the job. I'm not sure why they did not move forward with me. And I always smiled and showed a friendly and welcoming personality. I really can't give any advice seeing that I did not get the job. But good luck to all .

Interview Questions

• What was a time you dealt with a difficult customer and how did you help the customer?   1 Answer

Family Room Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Apple.

Interview

It's a long process and really nerve wracking. Not much to know ahead of time, just be yourself. It's a group interview, three of them to be exact. You have a panel that is really looking for specific language.

Interview Questions

• They asked for specific situations of dealing with customers.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Sacramento, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

It was a longer process than I anticipated, but since I got the job I have to say it was worth it. I would have liked more expectations set by the manager like when they would call me back, etc. etc. but it worked out in the end and I just had to keep my other day job in the meantime.

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Apple (Minneapolis, MN) in March 2013.

Interview

I met with one of the managers of the store, 2nd interview with another manager, 3rd interview with the district manager, then a final interview with another manager. All were basic interview fair (standard questions, chit chat, experience, etc.). But, they all bought me tea, which was awesome.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Apple (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

Met with the store leader, reviewed my skills related only to job they are looking to fill. They do not take much time to look over your resume, nor are they allowed to take it from you at the interview due to HR policy, so they do not really put much weight on any past experience that you may believe to be relevant. Basically they are psychologically profiling you with the interview process.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation were a customer is unhappy with their product and insists on being seen right now?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Apple (Madison, WI) in February 2014.

Interview

Four interviews! The first was a brief phone interview. Then an interview with two store managers. Then an interview with the store lead. Finally, there was a joint interview for me and another applicant with the regional manager.

Interview Questions

• Something along the lines of "What is your weakness?"   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Holyoke, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Holyoke, MA) in October 2015.

Interview

very difficult well thought out interview process. there were about 5 different interviews, i was able to skip a few of them however. they really look for personality and compatibility with people overall.