Apple Genius Interview Questions

Updated Dec 2, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Apple

2.8
HardAverageEasy
Found 85 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB
Application

I interviewed at Apple (Edmonton, AB)

Interview

Rigorous - I made it to round two along with two other candidates (or that was at least what I was told) out of around 20. First interview was a group of 10ish (with a second pool apparently later that day), second interview was 1 on 1. 1st interview felt like a social experiment - getting a word in was fairly first-come-first-serve (likely testing for initiative, social skills/behaviour) and 2nd interview was a standard 1-on-1.

Interview Questions
  • What is one of your greatest failures in life, and how did you deal with it?
    1 Answer
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United Kingdom
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apple (United Kingdom)

Interview

They called me on facetime and asked me a few questions about the role I had applied to and my suitability to it. Then informed me I'd get another call once lockdown was over. They seemed very friendly and happy to talk.

Interview Questions
Apple
Anonymous Employee in Italy
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Apple (Italy)

Interview

Vari colloqui, attitudinale, disciplinare e tecnico. Riunioni in hotel con molti partecipanti, colloqui singoli ed in gruppo. Colloquio in lingua inglese ed in italiano, dialoghi mirati a capire se si è idonei a lavorare in un team numeroso.

Interview Questions
Apple
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Apple (United States)

Interview

Applied online, had one phone interview and then a in person interview. It was a group interview that was a very casual conversation. I had t o dress business casual and be there 15 minutes before.

Interview Questions
  • Whats your favorite apple product and why
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Sydney) in Jul 2019

Interview

First stage involved a phone interview question via FaceTime. If you successfully passed the phone interview, you would be notified by email to attend a group interview in the nearest Apple store office where you'll be separated into groups, introducing yourselves to the group and employers and be asked much tougher interview questions.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us a time when you had to learn a new app, product or device.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Apple (United States)

Interview

It was a group interview where we each took turns answering the questions. Interview was for one of the retail store positions at Fair Oaks Mall in Virginia. So it was conducted in an open area

Interview Questions
  • When was a time you exceeded expectations? A time you went above and beyond for someone
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hannover
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Hannover)

Interview

Bewerbung per E-Mail. Dann erstes Bewerbungsgespräch per FaceTime. Dann Hiring Event im Apple Store. Dann Gruppengespräch. Dann Absage per E-Mail. Das Ganze ist eher eine Inszenierung. Man. Soll sagen/zeigen wie geil man Apple findet. Nach dem FaceTime Gespräch müssten die eigentlich sagen können, ob sie einen wollen oder nicht. Ich habe 2 Urlaubstage für diese „Events“ nehmen müssen. Persönlich habe ich mich dadurch nicht weitergebildet. Ich weiß auch gar nicht, wie oft wir beim Hiring Event in der Gruppe applaudiert haben. Alles in allem für mich eine reine Zeitverschwendung!!!

Interview Questions
Apple
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (United States)

Interview

I was referred, and got an email right away to schedule and interview. First interview was a group one with about three other people. It was really casual, and fun. Part of the first interview we passed around an iPad that generated different questions for each person. I got a call a week later for a second interview, which was scheduled 5 days later. Second interview was me and another person and it was a bit nerve-wrecking because of the questions. We interviewed at a coffee shop right outside the store so it was casual but the question were tough. I got an email the next day saying that they'll move on with other candidates. I think the best way to continue and make it passed the interviews is to just be confident and outgoing. Whatever happens, don't let your nerves kick in cause that can hide and overshadow everything else. In these interviews, they are trying to see who you are as a person and if you'll interact well with other customers and what your thought process is like and how you'll be able to handle certain situations. Also if there are many locations in your area, I wouldn't apply to the busiest store, because there is a lot of demand and expectations to that store so the interview process could be more difficult.

Interview Questions
  • 1. How does apple fit? 2. Favorite Apple product? 3. Why Apple? 4. Tell me About Yourself? 5. Tell me about a time when you had to do two things at once? 6. Tell me about a time when you had a conflict at work and how did you deal with it? Tell me about a time when you received negative feedback?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Danbury, CT
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Danbury, CT) in Jun 2018

Interview

Interview process was different. They interview a group of people, not just yourself, and you and the other 5-10 interviewers take turns answering questions and talking about yourself. There is usually a 5 interview process, meaning if you pass the 1st interview, you'll be invited for a 2nd, and so on until you reach the last interview which is the 5th one.

Interview Questions
Apple
Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Cleveland, OH) in Apr 2018

Interview

Five interviews with different members of the management team. Started with a group interview and kept scheduling appropriate follow up interviews with higher staff members. The final interview culminated with a market leader.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 85