Apple Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Apple Intern Interview Questions

Updated Oct 7, 2017

92 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Apple.

Interview

Overall, the interview process was pretty smooth. It was focused on basics of Computer Architecture for the position of a Hardware Engineer. You need to know the details very well in order to answer the questions.

Interview Questions

• Questions on Caches, cache coherency protocols and branch prediction   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Apple

Anonymous Employee in San Luis Obispo, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (San Luis Obispo, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

Post career fair 30 min interview. The recruiter asked about mu resume, mostly personality questions and him trying to get a sense of what mystrengtgs were as well as my weaknesses

Interview Questions

• Elaborate on a time you gave negative feedback   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Apple.

Interview

The interview was casual and the interviewer made me feel really comfortable.
    It lasted about 30 minutes long. They asked some technical questions, but nothing that you couldn't figure out if you thought through it for a minute.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite class you've taken?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Apple.

Interview

The interviewer was difficult to bounce off of and she seemed as though she was unexcited or tired. She didn't even have her business card on her, which I thought was odd. I feel like Apple already chose their candidate before the interview process and it was just a matter of interviewing people.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Apple.

Interview

I went through a recruiter. I didn't advance that far in the interview process, but they were very professional and polite. From what my friends tell me, there are a lot of rounds and it's a tough process, so I am not surprised I didn't make the cut.

Interview Questions

• Mostly personality related questions.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Apple.

Interview

First was a prescreen phone interview with the recruiter. Then I had a number of FaceTime interviews with the people in my department. Overall it was very effective and pretty easy.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Apple? How would you contribute?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Apple in March 2017.

Interview

I submitted my resume to the company while they were on campus for a networking event. I received an email requesting an interview some while after. I went through a screening and two technical interviews before being given an offer.

Interview Questions

• They like to get to know you as a person.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Apple in February 2017.

Interview

I attended on-campus recruiting event in our University, and was invited to a 30 minutes on-campus interview at the next day. One week later, I was contacted by a hiring manager at Apple. He asked me some questions via phone interview.

Intern Interview

Interview

face time interview, through the school, school interview room with macbook air infront of me.. 30 minute interview , generally friendly but no offer
    and at the same day, i did one with other position, computer didn't work
    so I talked to her on the phone for 30 minutes similar but no offer again.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Apple (Ann Arbor, MI) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied through university recruiting, and I interviewed in the UMich. The interviewer first asked me questions about stress-strain curve, basic dynamics, and beam bending. Then went to more open-ended questions described below.

Interview Questions

• How will you drill a hole on a cylinder? Give me 5 ways.   Answer Question