Apple Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 18, 2017

2.9

88 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Apple in December 2016.

Interview

I had a creative intern interview. First one was on campus interview, then I had facetime interview. Both interviews were more conversational then Q&A. Just be prepared to talk about your work with confidence.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Apple

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Apple (Austin, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

I had applied for a HW intern profile through the campus portal and got a call after more than a month. I had phone interviews with four people from the Signoff team. The interview questions were not difficult since they mostly focused on questions related to my prev work-ex. I was able to answer most of them, and was hopeful of getting an offer.

Interview Questions

• - Resume related stuff - previous work ex, school projects, etc.
      - Scripting in skill, C++
      - Sorting algorithms, merge sort vs quick sort   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Apple.

Interview

The interview was casual and the interviewer made me feel really comfortable.
    It lasted about 30 minutes long. They asked some technical questions, but nothing that you couldn't figure out if you thought through it for a minute.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Apple.

Interview

The interviewer was difficult to bounce off of and she seemed as though she was unexcited or tired. She didn't even have her business card on her, which I thought was odd. I feel like Apple already chose their candidate before the interview process and it was just a matter of interviewing people.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Apple in February 2017.

Interview

I attended on-campus recruiting event in our University, and was invited to a 30 minutes on-campus interview at the next day. One week later, I was contacted by a hiring manager at Apple. He asked me some questions via phone interview.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Apple (Singapore (Singapore)) in May 2017.

Interview

Pretty casual, asked about the stuff I stated in my resume along with other standard interview questions. Asked if I knew Excel, etc, but more of it was based on the resume and the questions were sort of based around the projects I had done before.

Interview Questions

• If there was a conflict while working in a group, how would you resolve it?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Apple in March 2017.

Interview

I submitted my resume to the company while they were on campus for a networking event. I received an email requesting an interview some while after. I went through a screening and two technical interviews before being given an offer.

Interview Questions

• They like to get to know you as a person.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Apple.

Interview

I went through a recruiter. I didn't advance that far in the interview process, but they were very professional and polite. From what my friends tell me, there are a lot of rounds and it's a tough process, so I am not surprised I didn't make the cut.

Interview Questions

• Mostly personality related questions.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Apple.

Interview

First was a prescreen phone interview with the recruiter. Then I had a number of FaceTime interviews with the people in my department. Overall it was very effective and pretty easy.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Apple? How would you contribute?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Interview

face time interview, through the school, school interview room with macbook air infront of me.. 30 minute interview , generally friendly but no offer
    and at the same day, i did one with other position, computer didn't work
    so I talked to her on the phone for 30 minutes similar but no offer again.