Apple Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Apple Intern Interview Questions

Updated Jan 9, 2018

98 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Apple in March 2017.

Interview

I submitted my resume to the company while they were on campus for a networking event. I received an email requesting an interview some while after. I went through a screening and two technical interviews before being given an offer.

Interview Questions

• They like to get to know you as a person.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Apple

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Apple in February 2017.

Interview

I attended on-campus recruiting event in our University, and was invited to a 30 minutes on-campus interview at the next day. One week later, I was contacted by a hiring manager at Apple. He asked me some questions via phone interview.

Intern Interview

Interview

face time interview, through the school, school interview room with macbook air infront of me.. 30 minute interview , generally friendly but no offer
    and at the same day, i did one with other position, computer didn't work
    so I talked to her on the phone for 30 minutes similar but no offer again.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Apple (Ann Arbor, MI) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied through university recruiting, and I interviewed in the UMich. The interviewer first asked me questions about stress-strain curve, basic dynamics, and beam bending. Then went to more open-ended questions described below.

Interview Questions

• How will you drill a hole on a cylinder? Give me 5 ways.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview process was really easy. Unexpected for a top company. It was just one behavioral screening interview with recruiters, then interviews with whatever teams were interested. They each just asked me about my projects and experience.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Apple in December 2016.

Interview

I had a creative intern interview. First one was on campus interview, then I had facetime interview. Both interviews were more conversational then Q&A. Just be prepared to talk about your work with confidence.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Apple (Austin, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

I had applied for a HW intern profile through the campus portal and got a call after more than a month. I had phone interviews with four people from the Signoff team. The interview questions were not difficult since they mostly focused on questions related to my prev work-ex. I was able to answer most of them, and was hopeful of getting an offer.

Interview Questions

• - Resume related stuff - previous work ex, school projects, etc.
      - Scripting in skill, C++
      - Sorting algorithms, merge sort vs quick sort   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Berkeley, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Apple contacted me to set up an interview a few weeks after talking to an engineer and giving him my resume. In total, I had two 1-hour interviews with member of the team that I will be working with during the internship. These interviews were entirely technical, and in each one I wrote a specific program with them over coderpad in C++.

Interview Questions

• There weren't really any specific questions, it was mainly trying to see if I could adapt to a foreign piece of skeleton code and finish it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Apple (Houston, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

I spoke with a recruiter at an expo event for a conference and was asked for an interview during the conference the next day. The first interview was behavioral and went very well. She scheduled me for a second technical interview later that day. I had very little time to prepare and would say this was my main downfall. The second interview was relatively easy, it was just whiteboard questions mostly on string parsing and other basic coding exercises. Towards the end of the interview it was clearly obvious that this interviewer was not so interested in me. Regardless, she told me they would be in touch. About a week later I got an email notifying me that I had been rejected.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at apple?   Answer Question
    • How would you implement a deck of cards? How would you shuffle it?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Apple in September 2016.

Interview

some questions to check my background, talk about what's my favourite job position, ask about some of my coursework. I'm not sure about some questions, but the interviewer explained the answer to me patiently.

Interview Questions

• 1. cache 2. why cache is fast? 3. assembly system 4. branch 5. according to my coursework, I was asked about SQL. How to entry the table and select from the table?   Answer Question