Apple Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2,531 Interview Reviews

3.1

2,531 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all Interviews

Data Engineer (New Grad) Interview

Interview

Had one technical phone interview, and didn't hear anything for three weeks. Then, my recruiter emailed me saying I got through to the next round, which was another technical phone interview. I thought I did really well (the interview questions themselves weren't difficult), but I never heard back from them again, even after sending a few follow-up emails. This was part of the Internet Services team. Highly rude and unprofessional.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Seattle, WA).

Interview

Phone screen, then 3 hours of onsite interviews. Asynchronous programming and logic questions. System design. Questions were difficult but interesting. Typical from any major software company, eg similar to Amazon. Didn't ask behavioral questions, just technical.

Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Apple.

Interview

I went through 4 different job interviews and I did not get the job. The first interview was a group interview with at least 25 other people. The second interview was one-on-one with a lower ranking manager, then the last two were with the two store leads. Even though (I felt like) I nailed each interview and I went to four different interviews, I did not get the job. I know that Apple is allowed to have some level of elitism due to their brand, but four interviews is pretty ridiculous! Every time I tell someone about my trials to get a job with apple their jaws literally drop.

Interview Questions

• Icebreaker: What is your favorite breakfast cereal and how does it describe you?   Answer Question

Algorithm Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Apple.

Interview

HR found me through LinkedIn. Phone contacted. Submitted resume and answers to some basic personal and technical questions. Manager phone interviewed asking technical questions for 30 min. Finished coding and technical homework. Waiting for onsite interview.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Apple.

Interview

I was recommended and had a phone interview about a month later. The phone interview lasted 5 minutes and about a week later was told they were going ahead with other applicants. (Chicago IL)

CPU Design Verification Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Apple.

Interview

For interns, they have 4 phone interviews of 30 min each. Usually, they do 1 interview initially before scheduling the other 3. The interviewers usually are different members of the team which work on separate parts of the design.

Interview Questions

• Explain how an out-of-order processor works? How do you implement register renaming? Difference between an architectural and physical register file   Answer Question

Technical Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Apple (Boston, MA) in March 2017.

Interview

is been about a month process just finish my 4th interview today the market leader was asking about my past history since my history is been about just transportation Industry he seem that he want people with more experience in Retail. I answer all the question very well but ill find out if i get the job next week.

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cupertino, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Apple (Cupertino, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

It's not a very difficult interview. I was interviewed by a lead engineer within the team in a phone interview. He asked a few technical related questions like material, tolerance. I felt not bad but maybe I was wrong. The recruiter is good, organizing things well.

Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (San Jose, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

They have a 2-hour hiring event where they present their staff and way of work. People are divided into groups. After the explanation, they sit with the groups and ask people to answer some questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell about a time you worked in a team and the outcome   1 Answer

IOS Technical Support Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

Around 30 mins phone interview, quite a lot professional questions about network. The interviewer sounds like an American, her spoken English was very fast and fluent. Mentioned the interview processing time around 2 weeks. I haven't get any response yet.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to change your current position and choose Apple?   Answer Question
    • Do you have any apple devices and familiar with the system?   Answer Question
    • What is MAC address? And what is protocol? Can provide any protocols you know?   Answer Question