Apple Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Apple Interview Questions

Updated Apr 29, 2017
5,254 Interview Reviews

1. Featured Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Apple.

Interview

Had a phone interview and talked a lot about my portfolio projects. They were more interested in specific engineering challenges that I faced when building my projects. Asked some technical questions about manufacturing processes.

Interview Questions

• Show me the back of an iPhone and asked me how it might have been manufactured.   3 Answers

Genius Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apple (Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)) in April 2017.

Interview

First interview was made up of FaceTime interview with one of the people from Apple recruitment team in london. She was so pleasant and helpful made me feel at ease and she explained the roles carefully also before beginning to ask me the questions. Once I finished the FaceTime interview I was invited for an assessment day which will take place next week!

Interview Questions

They couldn't offer me a full time position

Technical Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Apple (Pittsburgh, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

Group interview setting round 1: general introduction followed by breakup into groups of 4-6
    Store leader 1v1 round 2: met with store manager and discussed goals, experience and reasons for applying

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apple in January 2014.

Interview

went through 1 screening interview and 2 technical interviews. they do a good job at making you understand their objective when hiring which is to hire people that are good with dealing with people and not so much technical.. they asked me questions about dealing with people and also very basic troubleshooting steps.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Apple in March 2017.

Interview

Contacted first just to get an updated resume.
    The second interview went into details about project and possible positions.

I was told the recruiter would contact me back but it didn't happen.
    I think this is very unprofessional considering the company we're talking about.

Interview Questions

• Generic questions about me and what I want to do. No technical questions.   Answer Question

Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (London, England (UK)) in March 2016.

Interview

Very intense. It seems that they look at who you are as a person. There are a number of stages, and the process is under NDA. However, the key thing I identified is that you simply need to be yourself. Showing off your sales figures or knowledge is only going to show character weakness. Stages progressively reduce the number of candidates, and there are a fair few. There are lots of opportunities to interact with other candidates. A fun but grilling process!

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time you had to pull together as a team   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Apple.

Interview

As it was an internal application, the process was straight forward and I was interviews just once with simple straight forward questions. I assume the setup of the interview was different for external applicants.

Interview Questions

• Will I be willing to address or present in front of large audience?   Answer Question

Apple Genius Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Apple (London, England (UK)) in April 2017.

Interview

Went to a hiring event with around 20 people, got invited to next stage with only 2 others have just received my final interview email. Process is pretty relaxed and they look at your interaction with others rather than your product knowledge, as they can teach you that.

Product Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cupertino, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apple (Cupertino, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

It was fast and straight forward. The hiring manager did not ask anything about my background and go directly to the technical questions. Very technical and very challenging. They just kept pushing you to think harder and harder and how well do you understand the fundamental ME principles

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apple.

Interview

hiring process was great people helpful good time apple orange banana pear engineer computers steve jobs macbook ipod interview brain teaser mouse computer coding college campus steve jobs steve jobs

Interview Questions

• tasteful
      tall
      hard-to-find
      Answer Question

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cupertino, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apple (Cupertino, CA).

Interview

I was contacted by Apple's hiring manager. After a brief conversation with him I had 2 phone interviews with department managers over the course of few weeks. A few weeks later I came in for in-person interview. Interview was a series of 1 on 1 from 9am to 2pm

Interview Questions

• If you are to go up the mountain one day and come down the next leaving at the same time will you ever be at the same place at the same time of day? How do you prove it and present the data.
      Why do you want to work at Apple?
      Answer Question