Apple Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Apple

7,964 Interview Reviews

Sales Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Apple (Austin, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

I was hired by Apple through Kelly Services. We had a training that would last about 2-3 weeks. They told us we would have a final at the end of the training, but in the mean time we had to take quizzes almost everyday. They told us not to worry about the quiz scores because even if we fail them we could still pass the final. I failed 2 of the quizzes and I received a call from Kelly Services saying Apple was canceling my contract because I failed 2 quizzes. They almost fired one of my old coworkers for talking without raising her hand. They fired her within a week after the training ended because she was not entering orders into the system fast enough.

I still like my iPhone, I just would not recommend Apple as an employer. They are very picky about employment.

Software Engineer Siri (Productivity) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Apple (Pittsburgh, PA) in July 2017.

Interview

The recruiter contacted me and a phone interview was set up. The interview is not easy, be sure to finish the hard questions in CTCI or Leet code. The process is smooth.

Interview Questions

• Given a stream of words onceuponatime, how will you partition them into sentence once upon a time.   1 Answer

Business Procurement Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cupertino, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Apple (Cupertino, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

Got a referral from somebody I knew. Got an email from HR but it took him two weeks to get back to me! When I had the interview, it only lasted 15 minutes with very general questions. Was told I'd hear by the end of the week if I was selected for an interview with the hiring manager. Took over two weeks to get back to me, and was not given a second interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to use data to make a decision.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Apple.

Interview

The interview was casual and the interviewer made me feel really comfortable.
    It lasted about 30 minutes long. They asked some technical questions, but nothing that you couldn't figure out if you thought through it for a minute.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite class you've taken?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Apple (San Diego, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

They were very thoughtful and asked great questions. They want to know your experience with their products. Come prepared and be ready to shine. It was a group interview which was a bit intimidating.

Interview Questions

• How may of their products I owned.   1 Answer

Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apple (New York, NY) in July 2017.

Interview

Three interviews within a 2-week period and then I was offered the job. The first was a short group interview at their headquarters (groups of 5-6 applicants to one Apple recruiter). The second was at the Apple store with a store leader. The third was at the same Apple store with two store leaders.

Interview Questions

• What do you like to do when you're not working?   1 Answer
    • What Apple product is your favorite?   1 Answer

GIS Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Apple (New York, NY) in July 2017.

Interview

I had phone interview initially, which went on for 5-10mins. Asked about present job role. Then asked about the comfort level handling huge sets of data and also coding skills.

Senior Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Apple in July 2017.

Interview

There were around 5 in person interviews. Each lasted 30 minutes . But one round happened on skype since interviewer was not available. Some asked algorithms , others checked general experience and last round was based on Hibernate

Interview Questions

• Basic Algorithms like create a linked list , reverse a string . Lot of questions on advanced Hibernate concepts   Answer Question

Retail Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apple (San Diego, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

I've been through 2 rounds of interviews with the local store. The first was 5 people, the second was 3. There are a lot of questions related to "handling" situations like conflict, instilling trust, being fast on your feet. It feels very personable.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about one time you resolved a conflict with a customer or colleague.   1 Answer

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodbridge, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apple (Woodbridge, VA) in July 2017.

Interview

The apple team is extremely friendly and responsive, taking the time to answer any and all questions. The first interview itself is very comfortable and straightforward. They will ask various questions about why you are looking to work at Apple, your past customer experience, and your passion for technology and helping others.